Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eddy1564

Our 5-Room Resale...and It's Transformation

got floor plan?

(i actually quite like the MBR suite idea personally haha ...)

Floor plan I have but not soft copy. Maybe tmrw I take photo of it and upload here. Master Suite really gives you plenty of space in the room. Like hotel like that... Edited by eddy1564

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Completion for this unit was last Tuesday, 16/07. Got it at $480k, $50k COV. Still waiting for permit approval, once approved work gonna start already as everything has been sorted. You got a 5-bdrm as well?

Hi

Yes.i got a 5rm. It is so exciting to see my unit getting into shape. So hoping it can be completed faster. My id target to complete by end aug to early sept. Permit for hacking wall tk abt 1 wk.

So how much is ur reno going to cost u?

Hi

Yes.i got a 5rm. It is so exciting to see my unit getting into shape. So hoping it can be completed faster. My id target to complete by end aug to early sept. Permit for hacking wall tk abt 1 wk.

So how much is ur reno going to cost u?

The cost is pretty high but we expected it to be. Everything even the wiring will be given a new lease of life. We intend to stay here for long, so we are prepared to spend a bit more. Reno wld cost us abt $80k. What abt your's? How much are you spending on reno? Must be exciting times for you now...

The cost is pretty high but we expected it to be. Everything even the wiring will be given a new lease of life. We intend to stay here for long, so we are prepared to spend a bit more. Reno wld cost us abt $80k. What abt your's? How much are you spending on reno? Must be exciting times for you now...

My reno cost tentatively is 60k+. On going there might b changes. So haven firm the cost. Generally all required oridi listed. Hopefully need not add too many things.

My reno cost tentatively is 60k+. On going there might b changes. So haven firm the cost. Generally all required oridi listed. Hopefully need not add too many things.

You're hacking all and redoing everything as well? Got an ID or went direct to main con..?

You're hacking all and redoing everything as well? Got an ID or went direct to main con..?

Yes tear down everything n rebuild. Got an id to do for me. I hv same concept as u as we r oso thinking will be living here for long time. So do it nicely so we can enjoy for yrs to come :D.