Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oldskool

Blast From The Past

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey oldskool, do you mind sharing with me a pm of your reno's quotation? Would like to take a look at it... Thanks in advance!

Wow!! Marvelous!! Nice house!!

Btw.. The wall behind ur dining table.. How u do dat?

hey sappyd thanks! the wall at the back is a chalkboard paint wall. they basically got chalkboard paint and paint over that particular wall. this allows us to write on it ;)

Hey oldskool, do you mind sharing with me a pm of your reno's quotation? Would like to take a look at it... Thanks in advance!

hey anw lemme drop u a PM.

greg here's a shot of the tv console.

gallery_55498_86_36124.jpg

sorry for the quality of the image. :) but i must say it was extremely well made by sharifah. the wood grains were really pretty. we custom made this, with vertical slots on the left for my vinyls, and middle compartment for the starhub, dvd player etc and with the vents we can just control it without opening it. the right side 2 drawers is used mainly for storage.

we are thinking of going back to her again to custom make a shoe cabinet.

seperately, we manage to get our photo frames up after much proscratination haha.

gallery_55498_86_9893.jpg

The TV console looks very swee! I like how she rounded all the corners.

What finish did you choose? Looks like natural teak in the pic.

I'm very pleased about my custom dining table from her. Will post some pics soon!

wowww!!...your place turns out gorgeous~!! definitely a home to hang out and spending more time in home than going outside..:D

great look and feel~

didn't noticed your nestum tin light anymore???

wowww!!...your place turns out gorgeous~!! definitely a home to hang out and spending more time in home than going outside.. :D

great look and feel~

didn't noticed your nestum tin light anymore???

hey hanafi how have u been! haha thanks!

the nestum light is still there, just that not shown in the photos cos its right at my entrance once u step in from the gate, so guess the angle they took from cldnt capture it :)

not bad ah u still rem tt light! lol hows ur reno going?

hey sappyd

other than my bar sto which is from taobao, and the tv console which is from second charm, all my other furniture u see in my living and dining are all from Noden collective. www.nodencollective.com go check them out. my personal fave furniture shop a hidden gem :)

all their stuff are refurbished nothing is new built and they r mostly Danish or local built back in the 60s

lemme pm u the cost for the 3 seater

cheers

Hi Oldskool, your place looks... super old school!!

alot of character to the place..

Feel like "stealing" some of your ideas..

Can pm me the contact for your ID?

Thanks mate

Edited by fennieyuen

Hi oldskool Im thinking about a chalkboard paint on my wall too. Can you give me the details how you did yours? What paint brand? And did you paint on cement wall or laminated board? Thanks.