Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tjstorm

Storage Bed Frame

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my intention of getting storage bed also is to store item like bedsheet and some other unused cloth material... (eg floor mat, bags, new/old clothes....) nowadays people tend to make full use of every possible space for storage...

my intention of getting storage bed also is to store item like bedsheet and some other unused cloth material... (eg floor mat, bags, new/old clothes....) nowadays people tend to make full use of every possible space for storage...

Ya, almost the same here too.. think it has good storage space to keep quite a lot of things. Every FSM has their own views of interpreting FengShui things in different ways depending on their school of teachings. But sometimes, personally felt that some of the FSM are really not practical and realistic as well.

Ya, almost the same here too.. think it has good storage space to keep quite a lot of things. Every FSM has their own views of interpreting FengShui things in different ways depending on their school of teachings. But sometimes, personally felt that some of the FSM are really not practical and realistic as well.

TJ,

So did you get a bed with storage underneath?

What did those fsms sayzzzz?

Thx Midasls for providing some form of answers at this forum, though some may not like what you said..

I have not yet buy any storage bed frame.. Most probably, will be buying 2 as my new place will be smaller in area and I need enhance all the spaces available. Any other doubts or advise on this, please enlighten..

Thank you.

Thx Midasls for providing some form of answers at this forum, though some may not like what you said..

I have not yet buy any storage bed frame.. Most probably, will be buying 2 as my new place will be smaller in area and I need enhance all the spaces available. Any other doubts or advise on this, please enlighten..

Thank you.

Its ok, well great to balance up space and furniture, too small a place too big furniture will create a clutter living space, just like big house but only few people stay will create a cold atmosphere, or small house too many people stay will create a claustrophobic living environment. Your body will feel it, too hot or too cold.

Cheers !

Edited by midasls

I have heard too from geomancers that it is not ideal to get a storage bed frame. Originally i have wanted to get that as i need storage space. But after hearing that n to avoid being worried etc i decided not to get one.

suddenly saw this topic. and i already buy a storage bed frame pending for delivery. hmmm..Gona store my luggage under the frame..is this ok?

Hey Hapigal,

I also thinking where to store my luggage, 1 big 1 small. I thought of storing it in a wardrobe since I'm planning to installed new wardrobe. There are some good idea in youtube.

suddenly saw this topic. and i already buy a storage bed frame pending for delivery. hmmm..Gona store my luggage under the frame..is this ok?

If Got drawers wanna......ok le....why nowadays fsm got nothing to talk.....start to talk about underneath the bed ah?

If Got drawers wanna......ok le....why nowadays fsm got nothing to talk.....start to talk about underneath the bed ah?

Haha, no la, suddenly this topic caught my attention, so ask ask no harm.

Drawers kind of storage bed are usually smaller in storage space.

My storage bed can be sen here: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/60870-eastern-2bdr-home-built-on-love-woody-style/page-2

Nice parquet. You mean its just one coat. Mine really don't know what kind of polisher they are. 2 coats, matt finish and still can feel the lines on the feet. Later contractor apologised that they used a coarser grinder!!! Offered to redo but just let it be because of the fumes.

Saw your bed. Its not the drawer storage type. Mine is with drawers. How come your mattress board got split lines? Heard its not good for couples.