Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
starrynight

Which Matress Is Good

actually not..

I was having a budget of 2k for mattress...and thot I have to give omazz a skip..

but after looking at all other brand...I cannot find one to my liking...so drop by and see omazz...tried on their 2k plus model..and immediately I liked it...

with all the robinson discount and rebate...I am paying around 2k for the Franck Kasper series ! King size :help:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
no words can describe how good Omazz is..you have to try it to understand..

other's just a mattress..Omazz is heaven... :dancingqueen:

I know what you mean... but after feeling all comfortable with the bed, the price also very heavenly!

I guess really need to have a HUGE budget in order to get such luxury.

I know for sure that there are other brands with equivalent comfort feel out there!

well said..

after you buy liao, found out that pple are criticising your brand, you will only feel sour, and become defensive...

anyway...mattress is normally for life....so always takes good time and care to select one which both you and your spouse will like....

for cheap mattresss...go for Seahorse..but normally need to replace after around 5years...

if you can afford more...then go for the 5 S...but models are confusing, and very hard to compare price...

if got chance...go try those exclusive brand...they might not be necessary much more ex....but you will feel **** good...

Hi Hi~!~~ :P Wah U aim my posts sia! :D

I din buy latex....i bought that one just a thin layer of Visco-Elastic...sooo pai seh...i tot latex....keke :D then the rest is bonnel pocket spring...I din really regret.....just wanna ask ard hope I din kena robert....coz I think made the decision too rush....due to my FW pressure....coz I wanted good stuff....she wanted something economy...aiyah u know la...some wanna fly business class some wanna fly economy.... !!

But the shop i go to usually sell me stuff at goodie price....but felt I could have gotten something better with that price la...thats why come here ask the experience pple...

Pray Maxcoil is as good as I think it shld be la.......still :deal: over simmons and Omazz....maybe sell here...still not yet delivered.....anyone here wants? :dribble:

I bo eng la..... :D

:( where to find a good boutique to try omazz...I dun wanna go robinsons leh...so many pple walk ard then I sleep there for pple to see

My pillow now is latex leh....got pillow protector still smell one.....i take good care hor...my latex pillow ex ok.....so i give up on latex...

sorry, im not trying to aim you. But i find it strange that u posted in so many posts just to ask pple whether what you bought is good or not. IMO, it sld be done before u even purchase your matteress. What me and my wife did is to go around and try different matteress and then buy the one which we feel is good and cheap for us. After we bought the matteress, we never step into anymore matteress shop / ask around whether kena robert or not.

Preparation for marriage is stress enough + work. No point in subjecting myself to such stress. If one day, by accident, i find that i kena robert, the most i ban the shop and will not recommend to others and treat it as a lesson learnt.

Anyway, back to topic, i bought a Q size serta arizona which comes with divan set, which me and my wife feel its good enough. Did not try omazz cause we are not sure of that brand that time.

Just be happy with your purchase, no point in brooding over it after you pay. If you want to blame, just blame it on yourself for not doing homework beforehand.

Edited by andylyf

have you seen the omazz latex pillow ??

it's a beauty....

when you said smell...it's your sweat and saliva smell or the rubber smell ?

and what brand did you buy ? I can sell you a Ikea quality pillow ex ex also...

hmmmm, u mention latex matteress smell after use.... then this post here http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10559

u still buy latex matteress ??

hmmmm, contradicting huh.... hmmmmm....

As long as we dun regret what we bought, its okay... matteress this sort of thing, each individual has its own preferences and budget. The most we can do here is giving recommendation which one we feel good sleeping on.

Sorry for bad english here.... =)

Hi Hi~!~~ :D Wah U aim my posts sia! :bleah:

I din buy latex....i bought that one just a thin layer of Visco-Elastic...sooo pai seh...i tot latex....keke :notti: then the rest is bonnel pocket spring...I din really regret.....just wanna ask ard hope I din kena robert....coz I think made the decision too rush....due to my FW pressure....coz I wanted good stuff....she wanted something economy...aiyah u know la...some wanna fly business class some wanna fly economy.... :P

But the shop i go to usually sell me stuff at goodie price....but felt I could have gotten something better with that price la...thats why come here ask the experience pple...

Pray Maxcoil is as good as I think it shld be la.......still :) over simmons and Omazz....maybe sell here...still not yet delivered.....anyone here wants? :notti:

see, ask you go and try omazz..you tell me about other latex bed no good... :(

I bo eng la..... :)

:D where to find a good boutique to try omazz...I dun wanna go robinsons leh...so many pple walk ard then I sleep there for pple to see

what you have mention are the same for all mattress...which mattress doesn't smell if you dun take care properly?

I dare you to try on an Omazz..but u will definately regret buying your other 4 "s" brand...

before you tried on it, dun talk... :)

My pillow now is latex leh....got pillow protector still smell one.....i take good care hor...my latex pillow ex ok.....so i give up on latex...

tried latex before.....gives me a Wrapped aroud feeling....dun like it..... :notti:

see, ask you go and try omazz..you tell me about other latex bed no good... :bangwall:

Hi,

maybe you guz like to check out this website?

http://www.v-shopper.com.sg/

http://www.sleeppost.com/

my is kingkoil orthopaedic pocketed spring type. used for 5+ years already, during last time when i buy, got offer still vy ex, paid abt $2K+. buy until heart bleed.... but HB say dun want let ppl saymy posture become kiao after marry him 8|:rofl:

so far the bed is vy firm, from day 1 till now. i think it got 10 years warranty? i hv forgotten abt it. and its cool even without air-con.

the sides and 4 corners are not drooping as compare to some older type of mattress. my old mattress at my mummy hse is dunlopillo. it is also vy gd except its not that firm and more springy, can go diong diong diong when you dive on it.

but for my current kingkoil cannot dive, your head will have a buah luku after that. the bed vy comfy, every morning i hate to pull myself out of it... :P

Edited by leen

think hes an omazz salesman :)

omazz latex, depending on the hardness, but usually will form the shape of your body.....like a sunken feeling

latex matteress also have a warm sleeping feel and latex absorbs moisture easily....likely to smell after some use..... :unsure:

hmmmm, u mention latex matteress smell after use.... then this post here http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10559

u still buy latex matteress ??

hmmmm, contradicting huh.... hmmmmm....

As long as we dun regret what we bought, its okay... matteress this sort of thing, each individual has its own preferences and budget. The most we can do here is giving recommendation which one we feel good sleeping on.

Sorry for bad english here.... =)

Edited by andylyf

what you have mention are the same for all mattress...which mattress doesn't smell if you dun take care properly?

I dare you to try on an Omazz..but u will definately regret buying your other 4 "s" brand...

before you tried on it, dun talk... :good:

tried latex before.....gives me a Wrapped aroud feeling....dun like it..... :)

before you tried on it, dun talk... :thumbs up:

other's just a mattress..Omazz is heaven... :notti:

think hes an omazz salesman :notti:

omazz latex, depending on the hardness, but usually will form the shape of your body.....like a sunken feeling

latex matteress also have a warm sleeping feel and latex absorbs moisture easily....likely to smell after some use..... :notti:

other's just a mattress..Omazz is heaven... :notti:

Hi all, I have a S$120 voucher from Ackerman & Smith, willing to let go at S$50. (need to make

minimum purchase of a Queen Sized Mattress).

If interested, please drop me an email at kkjc0517@yahoo.com , and we can discuss further. thks

for all this price...you could have gotten the heavenly feel Omazz already...

"every salesman will claim it's a good offer"...

So bro u r saying Omazz is better than simmon,can enlighten me,thank.