Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
whenpigfly

Feng Shui Items

Anyone know does it matter if someone touches and move yr fengshui items?

Dont know whether am I too sensitive or just coincidence. After the feng shui items have been shifted, our family health have not been good. And career also seem to have obstruction.

Can somebody help or give me some good geomancer contact. Pls.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Anyone know does it matter if someone touches and move yr fengshui items?

Dont know whether am I too sensitive or just coincidence. After the feng shui items have been shifted, our family health have not been good. And career also seem to have obstruction.

Can somebody help or give me some good geomancer contact. Pls.

What are FS items?

All 'Items' on earth are 'items'.

If you wish, you can call all these items as FS items.

Shoes, clothing, pen, decorate items.....so, what's the big deal these physical things being touched or moved by ppls?

It is important that your heart, mind and soul don't get anyhow 'touched' and 'moved' by others.

Yes everything can be an FS item, thats why don't anyhow let ppl move your door,stove, sofa, bed, study table……cos these are the "items" that a person or family use and spend a lot of time "ON IT".

A space cluster with "ITEMS", also mean no good air circulation (空气不流通), too empty means too open air (空气流失). Balance the items to get good air circulation and yet not lose it. Once its balance, no need for air con.

Cheers !

Edited by midasls

Yes everything can be an FS item, thats why don't anyhow let ppl move your door,stove, sofa, bed, study table……cos these are the "items" that a person or family use and spend a lot of time "ON IT".

What about 'hair' on head? 24/7.

Mine being touched and moved by barber almost every month. :no: ?

Bro,

Thats call 重新整理。。。。理发。

Including 'fire the boss', haha. New chapter starts.

So ST,

Let them touch/move - cos they love it!

Give them if they want - u'll 'see through' many things

Including 'fire the boss', haha. New chapter starts.

So ST,

Let them touch/move - cos they love it!

Give them if they want - u'll 'see through' many things

Personally, if a person seriously wanna try it, at your own risk of cos, can try to experiment with changing your bed position and monitor how things change for the coming year, but first draft out whats been happening the past 3 years, if theres a repeated trend thats even better. After changing bed position plot the outcome again and see if theres a new trend happening, and compare which is trend is better ?

You can shift things but know what you are doing and do it logically. Time and space remember, shifting your bed position is changing space, space change outcome different.

I have to REPEAT AGAIN "DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK".

Such experiment MUST be executed with patience, cos time is 360, meaning the person have to monitor for a year and 2nd year is for repeated trend, so keep a diary. Keep the condition of the space as clean like the initial stage as much as possible, even colour, lighting condition so on and so forth, so not to have too much variables, don't worry if the repeated trend shifted down in time, there's a reason for it (紫白历法,气候等等). So it will be great if the diary comes with weather condition. The whole idea is you cannot change time but……you can indeed change space.

Space does not mean an item being put here or there, this is just one of the condition, it can also mean changing of colours, lighting condition etc etc….as long as theres a change in look, the space change. Moving a bed does not mean changing position this is just one of the change, look at the space…….the floor shape change, the walk path change…….life change.

My 2 cents.

Cheers !