Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Astarz

The Grey Haunt

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

tk u, i am into details and hv spent some time on how my house should complement my living. that is the whole idea. I think a house should be liveable and not just presentable.

Hey Astarz! Hope u'll post pics of the current live-in condition with furnitures in place. I like how much thought u've put into ur reno and those little tips in the pictures!

tk u, i am into details and hv spent some time on how my house should complement my living. that is the whole idea. I think a house should be liveable and not just presentable.

I agree. I believe a home should look and feel like a home and not picture perfect like a showflat.

The white Blanco sink is a beauty! Any maintenance issues so far?

to those who fancy the bi-fold glass doors, it is my contractor who helps me do up the door. I didnt outsource. U might wanna text Alan. (98892008)

I agree. I believe a home should look and feel like a home and not picture perfect like a showflat.

The white Blanco sink is a beauty! Any maintenance issues so far?

I will let u know cos i hv not started using it. the whiteness is a beauty.

In the mood to live here.. shoe cabinet can hold 20 pairs or more... also serves to block off from leering neighbours.

wIMG7185.jpgwIMG7189.jpg

Many thanks to my contractor who on good-will, help me install various accessories such as this toilet roll holder and hooks for paintings.

Edited by Astarz