Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ryang

Simple Cosy 3-Rm Resale @ Bt Batok

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Happy New Year! & Congrats on ur reno completion! :yamseng:

Thanks bro, happy new year!

My furniture is here! Hehe.. will be uploading the pics later!

Thanks! Not gonna have shower screen for kitchen toilet as its almost impossible and we're not planning to use the the kitchen toilet much.

MBR toilet will have a shower kerb and shower curtain will most likely be installed.

Can PM me where you get your shower curtain?

Hi, care to share roughly how much your reno cost (incl id, excl those taobao loots).. thinking of getting a 3i, kitchen is in bad state, got to redo like yours, but only one toilet which is by default split into wet and dry, meaning 2 small cubicles, one for shower, one with toilet bowl... It's on the top floor so the shower cubicle got huge pipes on the ground area as well.. gonna be a headache.. so trying to estimate how much I have to fork out if I get that unit...

Can PM me where you get your shower curtain?

I went to home fix to get the shower curtain rod at $20+ and chanced upon shower curtains at a neighborhood shop.

Hi, care to share roughly how much your reno cost (incl id, excl those taobao loots).. thinking of getting a 3i, kitchen is in bad state, got to redo like yours, but only one toilet which is by default split into wet and dry, meaning 2 small cubicles, one for shower, one with toilet bowl... It's on the top floor so the shower cubicle got huge pipes on the ground area as well.. gonna be a headache.. so trying to estimate how much I have to fork out if I get that unit...

My reno is slightly over $20k not including re-wiring. Re-wiring and power points is about 2k+