Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

IR.DESIGN

but could not find it in acra or hdb website.

He said it is new and takes 6 mths of active business before he can be accredited by hdb.

Yes , he started his own company, but at the meantime he will using the HDB licence from his friend reno company, HL Design

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Roy is currently renovating my house too... Altho he has no HDB license currently but that doesn't really bothers me much. Guess most of us go to Inzen previously because of Roy as he is reliable. He didn't pressure me to sign on any contract and he start on my design and job w/o any payment. I only pass him the 1st payment after hacking and wiring is done. But workmanship wise i cannot comment now... will update again when my carpentry is up.

hmm..then those previously signed with Inzen and in charge by Roy how? Is it going still to be finish by Roy or have they been taken charge by th eother IDs at Inzen? jus curious..

hmm..then those previously signed with Inzen and in charge by Roy how? Is it going still to be finish by Roy or have they been taken charge by th eother IDs at Inzen? jus curious..

My case is one of those, but luckily Roy will still be in charge and finish up the work for my house. Ultimately is Roy who we have been liase with over the whole reno process, not the company.

Finally after months of long wait, reno going to be complete soon.

Planning for the handover and move in next week, but there will be few more items to be completed after handover

After achieving so much from renotalk, its time for me to contribute.

Will be uploading some photos of Mr Roy's masterpieces.

Hi all,

Can share your renovation experience with Roy?

I had more or less confirmed using him as my ID and is waiting for the 3D drawings.

However, it had been delayed for a while.

But the good point about him is that he will reply my sms or pick up my call everytime i checked with him on the drawings.

He will explain the cause for the delay until recently he told me that the designer who supposed to do the drawing ran away with the money.

And he will get another designer to do up the drawing.

Hope that i can get the drawing and start my reno soon.

But it really make me wonder if there will be further delay during the renovation process.

Keep my fingers cross.

Any one have any experience to share?

Thanks.

Finally after months of long wait, reno going to be complete soon.

Planning for the handover and move in next week, but there will be few more items to be completed after handover

After achieving so much from renotalk, its time for me to contribute.

Will be uploading some photos of Mr Roy's masterpieces.

got pix to show??....

thks...

My house also renovated by Roy... completing soon... i would say that there's both plus and minus points throughout the process. There's a few errors to be rectified now. To be fair, i will post my comments and pics after its being handover which should be in a weeks time provided mo more errors made.

Hi haneymum & chua123,

you can check out my tblog for some renovation pictures, which are done by Roy.

thanks

wazz

Hi haneymum & chua123,

you can check out my tblog for some renovation pictures, which are done by Roy.

thanks

wazz

Hi Wazz,

Saw your Blog and i like your kitchen very much.

End up choosing the same kitchen floor tiles as yours.

Excited as my house started hacking today.

Hope Roy will do an equally good job for mine too.

Will update you all when is done hopefully in a few months time.

Regards.

Hi chua123

Enjoy your reno process.

keep us posted on the progress, post more photos.

cheers

wazz

My hse is being renovated by him ever since jan. slow i must say but on the other hand i nv push him to hurry and he is a one man show biz.

carpentary wise ok but wall paper workmansip not very gd. I had to ask him to redo.

anyone choose small mosiac tiles for toilet? are the mosiac "broken", as in not a full square mosiac? Roy said "is like tat one". He oways say is like tat one...

but yes i agree, when u wanna call him he will oways ans or get back to u. nice chap la.

My hse is being renovated by him ever since jan. slow i must say but on the other hand i nv push him to hurry and he is a one man show biz.

carpentary wise ok but wall paper workmansip not very gd. I had to ask him to redo.

anyone choose small mosiac tiles for toilet? are the mosiac "broken", as in not a full square mosiac? Roy said "is like tat one". He oways say is like tat one...

but yes i agree, when u wanna call him he will oways ans or get back to u. nice chap la.

Hi Minnie

I also chose the small mosiac tiles for one of my toilet.

Hmm, think i will check first if it is really 'broken', may change to bigger one before it goes up on the wall.

Regards,

Hi Minnie

I also chose the small mosiac tiles for one of my toilet.

Hmm, think i will check first if it is really 'broken', may change to bigger one before it goes up on the wall.

Regards,

hmm I din know initially is meant to be like tat. not obvious if u dun look closely, overall feel is nice la. I like my master toilet where roy installed lights inside the mirror.

no worries la personally I feel he is a responsible person.

Hi everyone,

so far any feedbacks from those who have engaged Roy through his own company IR.Design instead of Inzen? Anyone house being renovated by IR.Design at the moment or just finished?