Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
soloqueen

Transformation In Telok Blangah Drive

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I doing cement floor too ... Happy to find you doing the same and loving it...

Yup.. it feels really great when stepping on the cement floor :thumbs up:

Good day! You have an awesome looking place!

I'm looking to renovate soon.

Can email me your reno quote & ID contact?

Thanks so much! :)

teyseneca@gmail.com

Good day to you too and thanks a lot :)

Anyway just emailed you our reno quote ya.

Cheers!

Hi Soloqueen, could you pm me the type of sealant or epoxy finishing that your contractor used?:)

Edited by inxlee

Just done the first coating and found water coming up...will be doing the 2nd coating soon!

Excited!!

Hey solo queen I am eyeing on the same sofa as you buy in grey and 3 seater. They have a buy 2 get 30% off and 10% more if pay by ocbc credit card. I can wait for 3 months ... Wondering if I shd order now.... Seemed like they are shipping stuff from Shanghai and will only do so when the container is full ....

We ordered the Ziin collection sofa and dining table somewhere mid of January, and they told us the lead time was around 6-8 weeks. So it sounds really fine to us as we planned to move on March, and we really like the sofa a lot.

Before we moved in somewhere mid of March, I called them to check on the delivery status and I was told our delivery was scheduled on 25th to 30th of March. Ok lor... just move in without sofa and dining table first, what to do wor.

Wait and wait, until 29th of March then I called again as really felt something wrong. Then they told me that our items were not included in that shipment, and need to be delay until 15th of April. Walao, really sien liao.. as we really expecting the delivery. The worse thing is they don't even bother to call and notify you about the delay until you call yourself.

Since we have been waiting for 2 weeks, so another 2 weeks still ok la.. just tahan and give them another chance. Day after day finally reaching mid of April dy, no call from them yet leh.. no news is good news? This really doesn't applies to them :angry:

Then I called them again and check on the delivery status and was told it wasn't in this shipment again and will need to delay until 30th of April. Really 'hot' liao this time.. how could we tolerate for such long delay and I don't even know will they delay the delivery again and again.

So I called the Customer Service lotsa times, telling them I wanted to cancel our purchase and ask for full refund. They offered us to take the display units with some compensation, but end up we still insist on full refund. Really sien with them dy.. So last Saturday we went down to Jalan Besar outlet and talked to John about this whole things, and yesterday he called me that he already informed the Account department to refund via the credit card I've used for the purchase.

That's our experience with "LUSH", and this is the ONLY disappointment we have so far from buying the flat, to renovation, then buying all the appliances, until moving in. Sigh!!

So now they told you 4 months, I think it is still better for you to have some buffer of a month of two. So at least you won't be so frustrated if they take 6 months to deliver :P

Cheers!!

Hi Soloqueen, could you pm me the type of sealant or epoxy finishing that your contractor used? :)

Give me some time to check with my ID as I really got no idea.. paiseh ya!

Just done the first coating and found water coming up...will be doing the 2nd coating soon!

Excited!!

That's great.. I'm excited to see how urs gonna look like too.. :P

Hey solo queen I am eyeing on the same sofa as you buy in grey and 3 seater. They have a buy 2 get 30% off and 10% more if pay by ocbc credit card. I can wait for 3 months ... Wondering if I shd order now.... Seemed like they are shipping stuff from Shanghai and will only do so when the container is full ....

Hey there, you mean the grey with red button one right? But end up we did not buy as really tired of waiting dy.. Good luck ya :P

Yes ! Since the fabric cannot be changed , I thjnk I going for grey. Do u think it feels comfy? My fren said not very but it seemed ok for me.

Hey there, you mean the grey with red button one right? But end up we did not buy as really tired of waiting dy.. Good luck ya :P

Yes ! Since the fabric cannot be changed , I thjnk I going for grey. Do u think it feels comfy? My fren said not very but it seemed ok for me.

We feel very comfortable with the sofa and actually it was quite perfect for us, is just that their service cannot make it.

However, Takaishi had shared a link with me recently, maybe you would want to take a look and compare the price first.. after all I think they are from the same manufacturer!

http://ziin.taobao.com/category-767336278.htm?spm=a1z10.1.0.0.gSSPLA&search=y&parentCatId=767336277&parentCatName=%BC%D2%BE%DFFURNITURE&catName=%C9%B3%B7%A2

Thanks Takaishi for sharing!

Cheers!

Edited by soloqueen

• Like 1

Wah! Looks exactly the same ... But I am quite scared ordering from Taobao... Cannot touch and feel... Haha

We feel very comfortable with the sofa and actually it was quite perfect for us, is just that their service cannot make it.

However, Takaishi had shared a link with me recently, maybe you would want to take a look and compare the price first.. after all I think they are from the same manufacturer!

http://ziin.taobao.com/category-767336278.htm?spm=a1z10.1.0.0.gSSPLA&search=y&parentCatId=767336277&parentCatName=%BC%D2%BE%DFFURNITURE&catName=%C9%B3%B7%A2

Thanks Takaishi for sharing!

Cheers!