Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CharisOng

Modern Cozy Home @ Greenleaf

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Status Update: Day 41 (07 June 2014)

Yontat Doors came for door installation. Our of 5 doors, we rejected 2 doors. Overall the workmanship is generally acceptable. After installation is complete, you have to be careful of wood splints, tiny bits of wood on the floor. Took him around 4-5 hours to install 5 doors up to frame (3 doors with lockset & door stopper - cuz other 2 doors have to take down and return back).

IMG-20140607-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20140607-WA0007.jpg

While he is installing the doors, i noticed 2 defects on 2 doors. The 2 "holes" are at eye level. When we feedback to the installer, he say it is caused by the machine. It is nothing, he said. And another had a dent and the laminate flipped up. He just push it down and say will glue it back. =.= But the hard fold line is sooo obvious. We called the office and this lady is very nice and agreed to change the 2 doors for us. So the installer had to uninstall the 2 affected doors.

2014-06-09%2008.20.48.jpg

PhotoGrid_1402272978745.jpg

Status Update: Day 42 (08 June 2014)

Hmm.. some glass works done on sunday. My tv feature wall glass is up! Kitchen glass door is also up but need to re-locate it so I didnt take pictures. One side of my kitchen backsplash is also up, yet to silicon. Once it's completed, will share the pictures. =D

IMG-20140608-WA0011.jpg

Can I check, are these solid veneer doors?

Status Update: Day 36 (02 June 2014)

Countertop UP! Now left my black glass backsplash & hob yet to install. The colour difference on floor tiles is due to the light shone by LED strips.

Just noticed that my wall tiles are uneven but its ok since i'm covering it with black glass.

IMG-20140602-WA0015.jpg

Drawer inside a drawer.

20140602_223731.jpg

My Bennington C600. Note that HDB got the piping wrongly labelled. The blue sticker should be red pipe & vice versa. =.=

20140602_223851.jpg

My LED Strip hidden in there.

IMG-20140602-WA0021.jpg

2014-06-03205029.jpg

love ur ceiling lights, i'm looking at the same lights on tmall. any reviews on it? in future if the light spoil, u will have to change the whole thing rite?

Hi,

Can I have your ID contact?? :lol:

Pm u liao.

Can I check, are these solid veneer doors?

Yup solid veneer doors.

Can PM me your ID?

Done!

Hi I receive the letter to access our HLE appln, how long later did u all collect keys?

I submitted all my documents online on 13 Feb. Collected our keys on 11 Mar.

Hi,

May I know which model is this blum thingy? Aventos HK? Thanks.

I think its Aventos HK..

love ur ceiling lights, i'm looking at the same lights on tmall. any reviews on it? in future if the light spoil, u will have to change the whole thing rite?

Hmm u might want to get the one with no changing lights. but i do feel that its not bright enough. I would probably change the whole light if it's spoilt.

I enjoyed reading your journey to reno... :) Can share with me your ID contact and quotation ?? Thank you :good:

Thank you, Jacks! Hmm I've pm you the contact but I wont be able to share the breakdown to be fair to my ID.

OMG my wife soooo want the Blum thingie. How much is it ?

Get it!! Hmm I'm not sure about the cost. It was inclusive in the carpentry work. :dunno:

Nice blog to read...

Can you share with me your ID. Tanks.

Thanks Manzurd. I pm you too..

My parents are moving in this month. I last checked , they delay collection from end July to end aug... Argh very rush for me as we need to handover current hse keys in sep

My parents are moving in this month. I last checked , they delay collection from end July to end aug... Argh very rush for me as we need to handover current hse keys in sep

Wah like this very tight leh. It might take a while to get the defects rectified you know? Mine now still doing. =(

2 ponding area in my MBR toilet

2014-06-11200554.jpg

2014-06-10191736.jpg

Toilet Stains & Grout for common toilet.

2014-06-11193250.jpg

2014-06-11193244.jpg

Spray paint stains on window panels.

2014-06-11193732.jpg

2014-06-11193721.jpg