Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vengence_angels

Sunshin3 & Vengence_angels' Domicile

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
very nice.. lurve the kitchen... wana do suspended cupboards as well... maybe will go with black.. heh... btw hw much ur renos cost?

Hi candyprincess..

sorry for the late reply..been a long time since both hubby and I logged in to renotalk...

Guess you have already started on your reno...hope it's going on superb!

Just realised that we are actually neighbours! :bangwall: my sis is also staying in admiralty drive..blk 46**..you?

Must applaud our ID's effort..gave us a pleasant call to ask us when we are free for his carpenters to come up to our place to take measurements for the ledge in our room as promised... :furious: He still remembered!! Great guy....Thanks Kelvin!

Shall wait for his carpenters and the ledge then my Stitches will have somewhere to be displayed! :bangwall:

Hi candyprincess..

sorry for the late reply..been a long time since both hubby and I logged in to renotalk...

Guess you have already started on your reno...hope it's going on superb!

Just realised that we are actually neighbours! :yamseng: my sis is also staying in admiralty drive..blk 46**..you?

hello eh... no haben start reno... ahahaha havent even gotten the keys :rolleyes:! hdb retiling our plc n changing faulty things b4 giving to us... yeh we neighbours! eehehehehe my blk is 357A :yamseng: i think ur sis is the fan shaped side ??? feel free to join us at the sembawang thread in my neighbourhood.. heee

hello eh... no haben start reno... ahahaha havent even gotten the keys :good:! hdb retiling our plc n changing faulty things b4 giving to us... yeh we neighbours! eehehehehe my blk is 357A :o i think ur sis is the fan shaped side ??? feel free to join us at the sembawang thread in my neighbourhood.. heee

Yup..the odd shaped flat..made reno a bog headache for her....Hee.

So when will your reno begin? Must be feeling excited and all...Coincidently, my ID is also doing up a flat in 357..Hee. He's bringing the owners up to my place tmr morning..I just bathed my doggy and cleaned up here and there..backache... :dribble:

Yup..the odd shaped flat..made reno a bog headache for her....Hee.

So when will your reno begin? Must be feeling excited and all...Coincidently, my ID is also doing up a flat in 357..Hee. He's bringing the owners up to my place tmr morning..I just bathed my doggy and cleaned up here and there..backache... :dribble:

wa ur id gd ah. i always ask my id bring me to pple hse but he nvr bring leh. lousy. :dunno: anyway have gotten news abt key collection. 4th sept but bf says end of oct dn collect cos my id has not finalized our design yet... if we get keys mus start paying le.. so wait 1st lor... nw i hurry my ID le.. i said by next friday i wan everything.. :o

why bathe doggie wil bkache ah? bend too long ah.. hehe... ask hubby massage la :good: .. heee

wa ur id gd ah. i always ask my id bring me to pple hse but he nvr bring leh. lousy. !! anyway have gotten news abt key collection. 4th sept but bf says end of oct dn collect cos my id has not finalized our design yet... if we get keys mus start paying le.. so wait 1st lor... nw i hurry my ID le.. i said by next friday i wan everything.. :bangwall:

why bathe doggie wil bkache ah? bend too long ah.. hehe... ask hubby massage la :bangwall: .. heee

Kelvin is a nice guy..he brought me to view an owner's place even b4 I signed up with him...

Maybe your ID is busy getting your design out? Hee. So have you decided on the theme as yet?

Bathe doggie till backache cos kept on bending down...while i bathe doggie, hubby busy mopping and washing the toilets..guess he is even more tired than me...

I just realised how near we are staying to each other..I'm staying at 47*..just opp your place..super near... :bangwall:

SWEE!!!! :dunno::furious::D

How much an where did u buy this coffee table for? We saw a dining table with similar design at Mondi (i think) but it was waaayyyyyy out of our budget... :unsure:

SWEE!:dunno:! :deal::dribble::unsure:

How much an where did u buy this coffee table for? We saw a dining table with similar design at Mondi (i think) but it was waaayyyyyy out of our budget... :P

Thanks...

We got it at OM for 600 after discount...

Saw a similiar replica at Harvey Norman today while gai gain-ING...just that the one at Harvey Norman: its sides are made of wood while the one from OM is made of glossy laminate...the glass design is the same...depends on you... :dunno:

Thanks...

We got it at OM for 600 after discount...

Saw a similiar replica at Harvey Norman today while gai gain-ING...just that the one at Harvey Norman: its sides are made of wood while the one from OM is made of glossy laminate...the glass design is the same...depends on you... :P

thanx for the info! i may consider this... :dunno:

The intricate design that caught our attention...

P1000756.jpg

P1000754.jpgInside is it got light?

Finally delivered today :):):) ...our coffee table..

Wah ur kopi table veri nice leh. :jawdrop:

thanx for the info! i may consider this... :dunno:

most welcome...take your time in picking your ideal coffee table!

We took close to 6 months..Hee. ;)

Wah ur kopi table veri nice leh. :)

Thanks...no light inside..its the reflection of the cove lighting above the table...

:notti:

will be a pretty cool design if there's lighting inside the table as well ah..

most welcome...take your time in picking your ideal coffee table!

We took close to 6 months..Hee. ;)

Thanks...no light inside..its the reflection of the cove lighting above the table...

:dunno:

will be a pretty cool design if there's lighting inside the table as well ah..

woah 6 months...datz a pretty good result for 6 months of search if u ask me...NICE! got see any kopi table similar design as urz...but in rectangular shape? :)