Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kwtneo

Need Recommendation Of Good Fsm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

No doubt that there are fsms who are con- artist, si bo......so got contractors, businessmen, plumber, aircon servicing, tel shops, hedging funds, some religions and last but not least christian churches. Look at the news. All the local christians hard earn money went to private condo, XPT investment company blah blah. All the buddhist donations went to monks galloping horses instead of the galloping patients in the hospital.

How about those mass suicide under "heaven's gate", "People's Temple christian church" (Jonestown), "Order of the solar temple", "House of David by David Koresh".

Once I got a very seriuos diahrrea, si beh jialat....eat pochai pill also kenna sai......I sent my "evidence" of receipt from the restaurant and also the bills from the doctor to NEA. Those people from other religions are welcome just like some christian forums welcome me. But don't stir...... don't jump queue

Hi all.

was wondering if you guys could put up your recommendations for a good FSM. Have been going through a difficult period for my family starting from the end of last year and was wondering if i could do anything on the fengshui/flying star aspect to try and counter whatever it is that's affecting my family. Please provide a short blurb on your experience with him/her if you can. thanks in advance.