Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovescandi

Ideal Scandinavian 4Rm Bto In Anchorvale

Hi really very nice hse u got there. Both oak or rustic industrial give out diff vibes:) so its a nice mix with the latter. Btw I spotted black strips on ur ceiling are those ur lightings?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi really very nice hse u got there. Both oak or rustic industrial give out diff vibes:) so its a nice mix with the latter. Btw I spotted black strips on ur ceiling are those ur lightings?

Thanks for your thoughts! :)

Yes, those black strips on my ceiling are my tracks - my track lights are not fixed yet as we wanted renovation to be completed before we fix up the tracklights (its very dusty during reno thus if we put up the tracklights we need to take each of them out and clean them one by one when its completed so we decided to only put up the tracklights upon completion)

I love this rustic. Corona maple right? Brings out a lot of taste :P

Yap Corona Maple! Thanks for your kind words! Brings comfort to me that my hubby's choice wasn't that bad afterall hahaha!!

it fits your current theme. more of industrial scandi i guess. your lights are black so with this laminate it fits well, but no longer a scandi scandi kind lo

Yap Corona Maple! Thanks for your kind words! Brings comfort to me that my hubby's choice wasn't that bad afterall hahaha!!

No problem! We all need some "courage" at times of our reno journey hahaga

I always think that corona maple need to go with some black frame design which is like yours ...If not I will not prefer to have the laminate on big pieces of carpentry like wardrobe

hi there, do u have the rough cost of domestic shipping + oops shipping cost for 10 sqm of craft brick? do u roughly know how many cbm is for 10 sqm of bricks? i intend to get about 30 sqm of craft brick for china, but i want to get a feel of what will be the sea freight cost for oops + domestic shipping before i purchase from china. thanks =)

Hi lovescandi,

I'm going to receive my BTO early 2015, after 5 years of waiting.

Do you mind sharing Contractor J's contact number to my email sarasamuel02@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Appreciate that you take the time to share your reno journey 😊

Hello,

I purchased this exact watt for my rooms + kitchen. Highly suggest everyone to purchase at least this watt because I find that it is just nice to brighten up the space. Anything smaller might be too dim.

By the way, I've cleared my inbox so you guys can PM me for any questions, thanks!

65*43LED48W调色遥控

Here's the link:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=19971695342

hey, thanks!

is the dimension of 65*43 a good size for room and kitchen?

Would you suggest going for a higher watt to get better brightness?

hey, thanks!

is the dimension of 65*43 a good size for room and kitchen?

Would you suggest going for a higher watt to get better brightness?

Hi Jassss

This watt is sufficient for rooms and kitchen, there's no need o get a bigger watt unless you are staying in a huge executive apartment. I believe its sufficient for 3/4/5-room BTOs :good:

3D drawings send by Contractor J, 85% accurate as furnitures are not the same and there are tweaks to the final design...

gallery_62588_461_644307.jpg

Kompacplus top for the kitchen and wall splash, same for the other side too.

gallery_62588_461_27034.jpg

gallery_62588_461_572881.jpg

How do you like it? :notti:

• Like 1

Hello, I'm not very good with the technical details, my hubby is so I can't really explain how it is done but I'm sure it can be done since there are so many people doing feature wall. By the way, half of my brick wall is a box up to align the brick wall with my sofa so the electrician was supposed to run the concealed wiring in the box up.

Bricks from Taobao is extremely cheap but domestic shipping is the hidden cost and its quite expensive IMO.

Hi please PM me for those who are keen in Contractor J's contact. Since I'm half way with my reno and all is well, I'll be happy to share. Do let me know if my inbox is full, thanks!

For Taobao, I bought TOO MANY - I've got another few cubic metres more shipped to me on my second batch,think I better take a photo when its completed and you guys can check with me from there. Anyway I opened up my TV console yesterday to peek and IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL - its a solid wood oak scandi TV console and finishing was great. Will put it up when my reno is completed!

Hi can you PM me Contractor J's contact. Thanks

• Like 1

Now that u posted the 3D, I think your cabinet laminate is gorgeous !!

Are the track lights u bought as long as wad is shown on the 3D? And using so many track lights wun it feels hot ??

For kitchen, you doing 1 side carpentry only? How about the other side? Door to service yard same as 3D?

And such a big n spacious WIW.. envy u

3D drawings send by Contractor J, 85% accurate as furnitures are not the same and there are tweaks to the final design...

gallery_62588_461_644307.jpg

Kompacplus top for the kitchen and wall splash, same for the other side too.

gallery_62588_461_27034.jpg

gallery_62588_461_572881.jpg

How do you like it? :notti:

Edited by xiaohuiis