Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovescandi

Ideal Scandinavian 4Rm Bto In Anchorvale

gallery_62588_461_46858.jpg

Hi lovescandi, your kitchen door is really nice! We were planning to do up something like that too. Would you have the contractor/supplier contacts? Pls let me know when your inbox is cleared or pm me if it is convenient. Thanks!

Hi, i would like to know the pricing and supplier for the door as well.

Thanks in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Lovescandi

Can u share with contractor J's contact and the quotation? I would like to know the links of taobao furniture as well. Thanks in advance. pls email me at @nafang2@hotmail.com

I have personally met contractor J. In the end, I did not use their services because my colleague recommended another contractor who is (i) very slightly cheaper (ii) registered with HDB for more than 10 years.

I regret my decision every day: there are just too many after-renovation flaws... sigh... I end up fixing them myself. Sigh... Should have gone with contractor J: they are honest chaps even though they are not registered with HDB.

I have personally met contractor J. In the end, I did not use their services because my colleague recommended another contractor who is (i) very slightly cheaper (ii) registered with HDB for more than 10 years.

I regret my decision every day: there are just too many after-renovation flaws... sigh... I end up fixing them myself. Sigh... Should have gone with contractor J: they are honest chaps even though they are not registered with HDB.

really? as in totally not licensed or are they licensed somewhere just not by HDB? according to this thread its an offence to engage contractors that are not licensed by HDB or something. i've shortlisted contractor J as well but i don't want to break the law.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/8618-not-hdb-registered-reno-contractor/

Hi i m new but correct me if i am wrong

Minor works ie all carpentry do not need any permit cos following guidelines by HdB can le

Hacking & major overhaul then required

Cos i oso source for J n during the site, they are more scared abt certain items like relocating light pts MUSt use conduits

So i think though they not HDB registered but heard soon to be.

They are not seen as wanting to violate any rules.

Of cos the choice is still us to determine.

Hi LoveScandi

You have such a beautiful home. Can you pm to share J's contact details and quote with me? TIA. :)

Hi there, please PM me if you need any information as I rarely check back this site and not sure who I replied and who I didn't,

Also just to clarify, Contractor J is currently not HDB registered as he shared with me that in order to be HDB registered he need to hire a graduate with a certain certificate and the workers he have now are all old experienced carpenters who has been with him for many years. He is looking to be HDB registered soon once he finds someone.

Contractor J is also a very honest contractor thus he does not do anything that is against the rule like concealing certain electrical wiring that's not approved or carrying out certain works that is not advised. This is one of the reason why I contracted him too, that he is honest with integrity and does not overcharge. I hope this clarifies some of the doubts :D