Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovescandi

Ideal Scandinavian 4Rm Bto In Anchorvale

Hi all lovely readers, thank you for reading my blog. Im actually very delighted to know many of you have benefitted from my blog and gained tips/insights which is the sole purpose of it.

Meanwhile, I've also replied all PMs as well as any enquiries, if I might have missed out your message, please drop me again.

Also, Contractor J called me a couple of days ago to share that as he is giving his 10 full time workers a month of break during Chinese New Year(super nice boss) in February, his hands are full with project till April 2015. I've shared with some of you his contact, and those who are keen, please only PM me if you want to engage him after April 2015 as I believe many has signed with him in advance so being very responsible he does not want to take up anymore renovations unless the homeowner can wait.

Hope these help, Merry Christmas in advance to all!! :wub::yeah:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest George Yu

Hi Lovescandi

Could I have Contractor's J's quote and his contact details? Could you also include all other worker's details if you've engaged people other than contractor J?

It seems that the quote is very reasonable, thank you so much for sharing with us your progress and have a wonderful Christmas ahead!

Hi Lovescandi,

Foremost congrats to your reno and the overall outcome looks great indeed!

Recently tried PM you for Contractor J's contact but no response...hope to hear from you soon..

Thanks in advance and cheers! :)