Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovescandi

Ideal Scandinavian 4Rm Bto In Anchorvale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi blackie,

My mum says the sewing machine is usable :lol:

hi Lovescandi,

can i have the contact for your contrator... pls email it to Lone1_1985@hotmail.com

thank you...

Hi Lovescandi

I will be receiving my bto key next month.

I am super impressed by your sharing of detail on self-design and purchased sources of your sweet home.

And also impressed and comments from you on your Contractor J, responsible and good workmanship.

Can you share your Contractor J's contact or email me: kok.teckleong@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Hello guys,

After patiently waiting for 3 years, I've just finally collected keys to my 4 room premium BTO!!

Decided to start this t-blog to share my scandinavian renovation works with everyone as I'll like to contribute back to homeowners since I've been a quiet reader for the past one year. T-blog has been really 'educational' to me in terms of tips and tricks as well as contacts thus I'd hope what I will be sharing would contribute to those who are renovating their home or getting keys to their new place!

Anyway, here's my floor plan for reference:

gallery_62588_461_27247.jpg

My scandinavian design which I will be having are inspired during my stay in Denmark. During my stay there, I was influenced by the danish way of life, how their designs were clean and timeless as well as functional. I love everything scandinavian and my place would only be made of four colour scheme - which is white, brown, grey and black.

gallery_62588_461_26688.jpggallery_62588_461_20784.jpggallery_62588_461_25698.jpggallery_62588_461_18664.jpggallery_62588_461_28248.jpg

Nice! Very ikea.

Hello all,

I've completed my renovation and my humble abode has been handed over. Its been a wondering journey doing my renovation with Contractor J and sharing my renovation detail with everyone. As I will not be checking back this forum so often, please PM me if you need my contacts or if you have any enquiries so I can respond from there :thumbs up:

gallery_62588_7_9535.jpg

Hi, Where did you get the rug from?

• Like 1

Hi lovescandi,

your house is so pretty. i love the design of your cupboard in the living room. i like the way contractor J works with you.

can i also have the contact of contractor J and your quotation, please.