Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahblur

Dao Hui N Dao Hui Soh

today 3pm will the showdown with the HDB again. Kinda really sianz seeing them so many times. Why cant the sub con use good quality stuffs and do checks after completing them?. WHY WHY WHY? :dunno::)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Ah Blur,

U hack away the kitchen entrance and replace it with glass har. Good Choice cos our kitchen really look veri small. :dancingqueen:

All the Best with the HDB sub con. :P

Hi Ah Blur,

U hack away the kitchen entrance and replace it with glass har. Good Choice cos our kitchen really look veri small. :dancingqueen:

All the Best with the HDB sub con. :P

wah...yours small...mine i can cry already leh....:(

Hi Ah Blur,

All the Best with the HDB sub con. :jawdrop:

Cantona7...

think everyone around our area.. hacks off the wall.. cos it's simply too small... But to say ah_kiat's one is worse lar... :notti:

Ah_kiat...

don't forget ur living room/bedroom is bigger than us...

Updates on the meet up with the HDB Officers

It seems like this is not the first case - gas leakage.. especially all the false ceiling, L Box is up...

Now got to remove the false ceiling.. then Citygas can come down... troublesome right??

Who is going to bear for the cost of doing the false ceiling again?? HDB officers did mention, can bill it to HDB but ID knows it will be long way before the reno will be able to proceed to the next stage...

So ID going to bear the cost.. n HDB's subcon will be starting their work on Mon.. Hope they can produce some good work..

Really wonder how they got their SQC, ISO? World Class?? :notti:

I also very bad... Cos i insist on getting the pelmet (free).. from my ID since i spend so much... :jawdrop:

But really spending alot mar...

:bath::good:

Edited by ahblur

Finally got our mattress.. saw the promotion at Simmons Gallery at Paragon...

Selling price was at 3499

Now selling at 1869 (Price capped at 2006 promotion price)

Quite like the feeling...

Sealy is expensive which we could not afford...

Slumberland also quite good...

Serta quite good also but really not what we want... So we goes back to Simmons..

The throw in was mattress protector and 2 pillows..

A picture of the mattress, bedframe not included..

btribute1ir0.th.jpg

Now no more money liao... :good:

Hi Ahblur, just realised that u got a Simmons too. My Beautyrest Symphony seems similar to the Tribute, it comes with pillow top though. Is it the same for Tribute?

I cant wait to try it out! :deal:

Hi Ahblur, just realised that u got a Simmons too. My Beautyrest Symphony seems similar to the Tribute, it comes with pillow top though. Is it the same for Tribute?

I cant wait to try it out! :notti:

ivory..

i also not sure leh.. should be about there ba!:unsure::notti:

Mine don't have the pillow top! :unsure: cause e SA say last day of promotion so we bought it... n it gives comfy... Last Tues.. i went down to IMM (Asia Excel) to made payment.. Saw e promotion is still on!:dunno:!

Haix.. Actually that time did not had a good chance of lying on the mattress for long.. think when deliver time i will sleep on e mattress... :P

I bought from SG...

My Kitchen Cabinet...

pict0189gy5.th.jpg

the area is big... but hope it will look like this when the glass is up!!! :dribble:

View of the Cabinet...

pict0191rr7.th.jpg

Wanted so much to add on the blum-ing.... effect.. But the price is so huge.. went up yesterday... itchy hand... open the cabinet.. but can hear the slamming sound... :good: (Wonder when the cabinet will spoilt??)

View of the Dishrack...

pict0175ig1.th.jpg

pict0176qp6.th.jpg

Even e dishrack also have slamming sound.. :good:

Inner view of Shoe Cabinet...

pict0179gk0.th.jpg

pict0178yf3.th.jpg

pict0178yf3.th.jpg

So fun to live and kapoh around in Jurong West where there are so many reno. and ex-reno. within a stone's throw. Heheh...good for you, looks like your ID is doing his job. :dribble:

Is your laminate glossy white? Look very shiny in the pictures. Heheh, like your light and bright coloured kitchen! :good: Adds some variety in renotalk...'else all the reno. pictures are orh orh! !!

Feature Wall for TV.. N e Console..

pict0184wk4.th.jpg

Guestroom Wardrobe..

pict0186cb7.th.jpg

pict0187px8.th.jpg

My sisters/cousins would be staying over... !!

My sister is asking if she could stay here... :P

Side table for our room...

pict0188aw4.th.jpg

Our wardrobe is gone... Cos the worker did e wrong size.. Got to re-DO.. :good: Wasting my time!! But at least can see my wall color.. Nice right?? Think my MIL will scream!:dribble::good:

I hack care so much!! Cos they don't know what we want... :bleah:

Bad DIL... ;)

So fun to live and kapoh around in Jurong West where there are so many reno. and ex-reno. within a stone's throw. Heheh...good for you, looks like your ID is doing his job. :)

Is your laminate glossy white? Look very shiny in the pictures. Heheh, like your light and bright coloured kitchen! :) Adds some variety in renotalk...'else all the reno. pictures are orh orh! :P

Homeowner...

Welcome! Id was ;):good:! Nothing to complain about him.. Except that he will join force with hubby against me..

Yes, glossy white.. look nice but maintenence got to put in alot of effort..s..

Cos ID say the floor tiles color abit orange... so he recommend White.. But e solid top will be Black color something like granite..

Once e solid top is up i will take some snap..

Difficult to put it in word.s..

!! :dribble:

Ur place also going on well.. Red carpet treatment.. :good: ! :bleah:

Edited by ahblur

nice house....will be very nice when everything done... :good:

ah_kiat,

urs too!:dribble::good:

like melody's daring.. too bad hubby stop me.. If not i will have the whole bedroom dark purple.. :bleah:

!!

ah_kiat,

urs too!:dribble::good:

like melody's daring.. too bad hubby stop me.. If not i will have the whole bedroom dark purple.. :good:

!!

haha...Thanks !

View of the Cabinet...

pict0191rr7.th.jpg

Wanted so much to add on the blum-ing.... effect.. But the price is so huge.. went up yesterday... itchy hand... open the cabinet.. but can hear the slamming sound... !! (Wonder when the cabinet will spoilt??)

ah blur...

our ID manage to help us source for a cheaper alternative other than blum... the price is less than half the price of blum... but not really sure what is the brand though.... will be using for our kitchen and wardrobe... maybe u can ask ur ID to help find for u???