need to add mixer and wall mount etc ... under $250

:P

i was quoted 450 by Bacera at Geylang Lorong 44

they even gave a demo on the showers

looked really good and can be considered

and the uncle also very helpful

good advice and no hard sell

Hi All.

Could I check if the above prices quoted include installations? Went to IMM today and was quoted additional installation price of $250 for the full set (rain shower head, mixer and taps) & $80 for just the rain shower head. Would this pricing be reasonable?

Many thanks in advance :)

Our rain shower set is from Hoe Kee too...think there was a promotion then at $138....its their inhouse range...but we got our own mixer tap elsewhere....

Installation was done by the plumber the ID contracted....:)

Our rain shower set is from Hoe Kee too...think there was a promotion then at $138....its their inhouse range...but we got our own mixer tap elsewhere....

Installation was done by the plumber the ID contracted....:)

any pic to see?

Hi All.

Could I check if the above prices quoted include installations? Went to IMM today and was quoted additional installation price of $250 for the full set (rain shower head, mixer and taps) & $80 for just the rain shower head. Would this pricing be reasonable?

Many thanks in advance :)

$250 just to install the full set???

that's really expensive :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

is the rain shower from hoe kee really good. saw a few design which i like but not sure if is really good.

ermmm any one got any idea the price range of the rain shower from grohe?

$250 just to install the full set???

that's really expensive :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Yeah. that is what we thought as well :(

Edited by Tiff

is the rain shower from hoe kee really good. saw a few design which i like but not sure if is really good.

ermmm any one got any idea the price range of the rain shower from grohe?

You can try Billari too. Was there yesterday and was kind of convinced by the staff or boss there. priced at a nett of S$499 with an annual free servicing from Billari only. Thats what they say lah.

Anyway i not working there ah. Hehe.... :D

can try buying from Genova. They carry Arino brand and most of the items are from Taiwan and China. and they have sales every now and then, but have to check it out first.

as for the rainshower head, can change to square or round ones. as for other places that i have been to, most of them can change the heads, just that the price maybe abit different, eg. pay abit for the differences.

I got my whole set for around $250 from Genova as they were having a sale at that time when i go hunting coz need for reno. I bought 2 sets, 1 for common toilet, 1 for MBR toilet. 1 round head, 1 square head. So far so gd, no breakdown, no dripping, no malfunction. :yamseng:

as for installation, you have to pay for it as well. you have to engage a plumber to do that. for me, i was doing reno at that time and my contractor get his plumber to do it. installation cost quoted to me about $80 for installing 2 sets. my installation was done on Nov 2007 and so are the prices. maybe now price got increase bah :dunno:

genova address:

GENOVA INDUSTRIES PTE LTD

58 Bendemeer Road

Singapore 339937

Tel : (65) 6299 0222 (5 Lines)

Fax : (65) 6296 4831

Email:genova@singnet.com.sg

http://www.genova.com.sg/

there are some very high end type of shower sets at Hoe Kee, some cost more than $1k for 1 set.

hope the above helps.

Ya. Buy all my toilet items from Genova also recently (over the past month). Well must say their items are much cheaper then outside. These are the items I have so far purchased over there.

bathroom1.jpg

bathroom2.jpg

bathroom3.jpg

bathroom4.jpg

bathroom5.jpg

Cheers...

I got my rainshower at Hoe Kee @ IMM...they are just two doors away from Sim Siang Choon...

hee...softballer...maybe I should go take picture of my rain shower later...

:yamseng: