Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ZYQ

U-home Interior Design

hi geryl, does u-home give u any freebies when u signed up their package? i may consider to use them, but hor, they din give me any freebies leh.. :(

hi snoopy_tiong,

PMed you. :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I also got a quote from them. A few things to note.

1) haulage charge, I think they put 500$ bao ka liao. From my understanding, the haulage is charge by the contractor at your house area. Sometimes also free one if you are re-sale flag. My current contractor only charge me 250$.

2) Please request to view one of their completed job. Dont just look at their show room. Me and my wife went to one of their finish. We dont like the finishing of their carpentry work. Looks cheapo.

3) sometimes those contractor from those HDB shop is also a good choice. They have low over head and can bargain. But really have to spend a lot of time to hunt around.

Hi Geryl,

I like your home reno very much, was just wondering who is your ID and what's your quote?

thanks reallove.

i've PMed you the info.

:yamseng:

HELO.. Is U-home refering to Ultimate interior creation ?

nope. U-Home is simply known as U-Home Interior Design. :P

where is U-Home. I staying at kallang want to find some good id around my area. is U-Home good??? can see their quote

U-Home is at Upper Paya Lebar Road, it's quite near to Kallang. My friend had tried them before, well, they provided good services and very efficient also. can try them out. :D

Hi

we met Sam from U-Home yesterday. We felt honoured as he is one of the directors of the firm. First impression, very experienced guy and able to give good advices. Their quotations for resale packages very reasonable and the best part they cover most of our requirements. We only have to add on a few carpentry work. Saw their showroom, very impressive!

I think now they have promo. If you are sourcing for IDs, i think no harm talking to them as they are very highly recommended in another forum.

Now we are waiting for their quotes and perspective drawings.

Looking forward to hear from them soon!

Hi

we met Sam from U-Home yesterday. We felt honoured as he is one of the directors of the firm. First impression, very experienced guy and able to give good advices. Their quotations for resale packages very reasonable and the best part they cover most of our requirements. We only have to add on a few carpentry work. Saw their showroom, very impressive!

I think now they have promo. If you are sourcing for IDs, i think no harm talking to them as they are very highly recommended in another forum.

Now we are waiting for their quotes and perspective drawings.

Looking forward to hear from them soon!

quotes and perspective drawings? u mean u already sign up?? haven sign up got no perspective drawing one leh.