Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ZYQ

U-home Interior Design

Forget about this company... It cant be trust...

Hi, may i know if you used her then. Any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Did u saw all the bad review in the forum?

Hi Shawncck,

I'm rather new to forums so a little bit stuck here and there. Is there bad reviews on U-Home Interior? Gosh...... is it very bad reviews? Shawncck, which ID you chose? I'll reply slightly late because I can only access to internet during office hours, my husband and me are currently staying in a rented room, and there's no internet there...

Our house just handover back to us last month. Overall experiences was a pleasant one except some minor problem which is still acceptable for both of us. We were recommended by our friend who gave reasonable fair remarks so we approached U-Home for more details. And of course, their quotation is not the lowest among the IDs that we met up.

We were surprised that 2 perspective drawings were shown to us at no charge. Our ID patiently explained and guided us at every meeting.

Basically no regret to engaged U-Home as our ID, my ID still responsive if there's problems.

Our house just handover back to us last month. Overall experiences was a pleasant one except some minor problem which is still acceptable for both of us. We were recommended by our friend who gave reasonable fair remarks so we approached U-Home for more details. And of course, their quotation is not the lowest among the IDs that we met up.

We were surprised that 2 perspective drawings were shown to us at no charge. Our ID patiently explained and guided us at every meeting.

Basically no regret to engaged U-Home as our ID, my ID still responsive if there's problems.

Hi RainieRain76,

Do you mind sharing who is your ID? Me and my wife had decide to engage their service but have not yet confirm after seeing their review :(

Hi RainieRain76,

Do you mind sharing who is your ID? Me and my wife had decide to engage their service but have not yet confirm after seeing their review :(

Hi Malkian85,

I just PM you my ID

Hi,

Can pm me the ID? Thanks

My house also done up by U-Home paya lebar branch.. Pleasant exp. Good ID and provide useful

advise for first time owner like me.. Recommended by friend whose house also done up by him.

Hi rainee76,

I'm lookin for an interior design firm to do up the resale flat...can pm me ur ID name.

Thks

Hi, can pm me Ur Id? Tks!

Hi, can pm me Ur Id? Tks

Edited by Kym1981

Hi RainieRain76, can you PM me the name of your ID too please. My wife and I were about to confirm with this company, but abit hesitant after seeing some of the bad reviews.

Hi itiu76,

PMed you...

Edited by RainieRain76