Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
faustinet3

Fengshui Or Not To Fengshui? -- New Resale Flat - Reno + Movein

You will have your explanation, 甲乙 will have their own explanation.

Don't you know/understand there are simply many 'attached meanings' of ' chinese traditions' to the 10 stem/12 earth?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

天干, 地支 or sexagenary cycle is basically ORIGINALLY a Chinese numbering system which contains 10 different Chinese characters (甲,乙,丙,丁......) in the 天干, and another 12 different Chinese characters(子,丑,寅,卯....)The 'wonderful part is when the 天干, 地支 are combined together, they produce 60 sets of possible 2-character combination, start from 甲子, 乙丑, 丙寅.....till the last one 癸亥, then the 60 2-character 'reset' and begin from 甲子, 乙丑, 丙寅....again.

This was your original.

Then I asked: "You know why reset? Why must reset? and why 60 years? "

Then you said, " Go and do your basic math on numbering systems."

And I say the same again: This has got nothing to do with maths and numbering systems.

Maths and numbering system is only a by product of what they must follow.

Your understanding is only from and start with the numbering system.

Comment: Reactive and reached conclusion fast w/o looking things from other perspectives, dangerous leh. Don't anyhow throw your 'knives' - will fly back and cut you. Why I put so many ? marks. Go and 'think' about it.

I am one of those people who simply reads. I simply read you are questioning and creating doubts in the chinese beliefs. Check back all your old posts, I don't need to refer which one. Don't use question marks now to slither your way out.

Again, religion is very sensitive. Watch out the rules owner of this forum put forward?

I don't want to see you get locked up by cyber policemen

This statement has been used by you before. It appears that when you are unable to answer some questions.....you use this to threaten. I don't have any problem to go to other forums. What I want to be clear is that those were the questions that you contradict yourself in your religion. Those were the questions of an Atheist. So why you put your comments in other people's religion....altar etc......need I warn you of cyber police too?

Christians are suppose to be patient and friendly.....they don't on and off use these threats. This is a debate and throughout the debate I also perceived from you sarcasm......so I can complain also?

So you drive 5 series, status harrassment? Looking down on me? So even your 3 year old grandnephew also know.....interlectual harrassment? Don't use "someone" which is obviously refering to me.......shall I go on?

Remember you gave me nickname also tio boh.....you think I like it?

Since you put such a statement, I consider it as an unfriendly stopper.......so if you are unable to debate, don't comment on my post again....

Angmoh got what? share leh....

Just google for "numerology" can liao...

There are Freemason (some called Illuminati) numerology etc, but my favorite is Fibonacci Sequence.

An introduction video:

I won't get into the details of how traders apply Fibonacci in the markets; Google is your friend as they said.

Cheers!

I think that when the debate gets to the point of why is "甲" is "甲" and is not "乙", then the debate is pointless liao.

Might as well ask why the ancients started the alphabet sequence using "A" but not "B", the numbering system using "1" but not "2".

To me, they are just codes. It is the meaning attached to the codes that is important mah.

How to progress with this kind of mindset?

Just my 2-cents thought.

Cheers!

So mr christian......the way you put it......shall I ask you back the same?

Why 3 god heads le.....its 3 Gods or 1 god? Which one first....the father or all at the same time? so God created earth......then who created God? He is the Alpha, then what's before?

So God created the universe also? Then where is the boundaries?

Is your Christian god gracious and kind? The why the wrath in old testament? Cannot have the mercy right from the start? Why need to kill so many before start the grace......

Your Christ is omnipresent and omnipotent.......so he knows the present and future ......also as always on prophecies....... so everything is destined? Be careful, you may be one destined to carry the "number" or you want to join the 144K? hehe.....

You will have your explanation, 甲乙 will have their own explanation.

PS: No offence to any christian.....this is a very general atheist question.

I always respect a christian until he lose respect needed for himself.

I don't see how a discussion like this could be sensitive.

To the Muslims, there is the God in the Old Testament. To the Christians, God is the Trinity described in he New Testament. And the Old vs New debate (in fact, much more than debates but bloodsheds as well) since 2,000 years ago. This is a part of human history.

To me, it is an irony in human history that a (or two) religion(s) killed.

Just my 2-cents thought.

Cheers!

Guest Boon Kai

Good day,

Bazi is a simple yet complicated system. it encompass numbering system. cosmos(star location), logic, 4 seasons into 1.

And the basis of bazi even can satisfy the formulae of a mathematic 3 x 3 magic square for example : 洛书河圖. (if we number the stem/branches, we will find out the combine/chong etc is exactly same as the magic square formulae.which I think u guys already noe)

For why is "甲" is "甲" and is not 乙"" questions is actually a good question depends on how u interpret it. The ancient guys is so clever in giving meaning to the bazi system so that we can learn bazi more easily. the 5 element theory is just a way for us to remember how the system operate. It does not means there are really wood, metal, water etc, it is just a way to describe the different energy level during that period. 甲 is a stronger type A energy while 乙 is a weaker type A energy. for etc.

Just google for "numerology" can liao...

There are Freemason (some called Illuminati) numerology etc, but my favorite is Fibonacci Sequence.

Freemason numerology? Have you use it before?

I don't see how a discussion like this could be sensitive.

To the Muslims, there is the God in the Old Testament. To the Christians, God is the Trinity described in he New Testament. And the Old vs New debate (in fact, much more than debates but bloodsheds as well) since 2,000 years ago. This is a part of human history.

To me, it is an irony in human history that a (or two) religion(s) killed.

Just my 2-cents thought.

Cheers!

Discussion as such is healthy as long as there are no insults or offending another's religion.

I have quite some questions about various religions also. The questions brought out here have also been long in my mind. It will be great if there are answers to it.

Good day,

Bazi is a simple yet complicated system. it encompass numbering system. cosmos(star location), logic, 4 seasons into 1.

And the basis of bazi even can satisfy the formulae of a mathematic 3 x 3 magic square for example : 洛书河圖. (if we number the stem/branches, we will find out the combine/chong etc is exactly same as the magic square formulae.which I think u guys already noe)

For why is "甲" is "甲" and is not 乙"" questions is actually a good question depends on how u interpret it. The ancient guys is so clever in giving meaning to the bazi system so that we can learn bazi more easily. the 5 element theory is just a way for us to remember how the system operate. It does not means there are really wood, metal, water etc, it is just a way to describe the different energy level during that period. 甲 is a stronger type A energy while 乙 is a weaker type A energy. for etc.

So are you saying "wood" is not actual wood in the 5 elements?

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/69268-fengshui-or-not-to-fengshui-new-resale-flat-reno-movein/?p=893445

wha lau ....si bei jialat ......you know how to count or not. 角 already 40 stars.....163?? Constellations?

Who don't know 天璇 belong to 北斗。 I asked, how is it related to 三垣....which wall?

Ahemm.....wah you driving BM 5 series..... I taking mrt only le.......

Don't know who is 'lagi si bei jialat' - suggest you to take more fish for reinforcing your memory and eat more banana for calming your nerve so less reactive and practice more the skills of black ninja - playing darts with precision not flying knives hitting yourself!.

Go and count the number of stars here in Purple Forbidden enclosure紫微垣, to see if there are 163 stars

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%B4%AB%E5%BE%AE%E5%9E%A3

角 is one of the 7 constellations grouped under the (Azure Dragon) which is one of the 四象. Why mixed them(天璇 and 角) up?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horn_(Chinese_constellation)

I already told the star constellation story to my Nephew while I was driving a '3' series car.

Now his 3yo son - my grand nephew can re-tell me this story while i'm driving a '5' series car.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/69268-fengshui-or-not-to-fengshui-new-resale-flat-reno-movein/page-2#entry893279

What's your argument & evidence?

Time itself is neutral and independence w/o stating any other objects or events.

It makes sense only when 'time' meets the 'objects' and forms 'an event' - and express this event with objects that, associates with TIME, then this complete 'story' makes sense.

Merely stating 14 March 2015 was inauspicious or auspicious alone doesn't make any sense at all ! Unless you state YOU?, ME?, HIM?..do WHAT (wedding? moving house? job interview?) during this TIME, is inauspicious then it makes sense.

So, why you said this day is 'inauspicious' to whom(all races)?by doing what (smiling?)

Only the 'Hock Kian' fsms like stating this date or that date inauspicious or auspicious without committing any further giving room to 'siam' if things happen to have happened unfavourable to them on the mention date!

Edited by bepgof

Freemason numerology? Have you use it before?

Not at all, because it belongs to the occult or conspiracy category. But in times of big market events, such as the 2008's, some numbers would be thrown around in the markets. For example, the SPX hit 666 which is the symbol of Lucifer.

I was then more interested in the founding of United States, its history, the federal system of government (which followed the Freemason hierarchy of government) and sort of veered into its numerology.

For those also interested.

Cheers!

Good day,

Bazi evolution took long time and with many 'subjective meanings' (traditions then)attached over the years, particularly to the 12 earthy branches, till ah Peng sort of 'standardised' it. Yet different modern fs school of thoughts draw different interpretations as to YY/MM/DD/HH representations.

That was WHY I mentioned about the card, credit card, mobile phone being burnt.....all about 'traditions evolution' with attached meanings. But someone jump quick to make 'perceived' conclusion....

He who knows basic TCM would definitely agree with you that the 金木水火土bear intangible implications. This theory cannot simply be applied 'tangible' - like the stove and basin.....likewise for yinyang theory.