Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
benetay

21K Theme-Less 3 Room Bto

This is from the previous shipment, they broke 1 shipment into 3 boxes and send on 2 days. When i track the packages, it seems that the items are from a few states and packed and send according to location.

Squeegee for glass partition in living room and bathroom, also like the brush for dishes.

IMG_3329.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ID told me to purchase some towel racks in addition to towel bars last Sat (7th March), so went in to click click click, 4 working days and arrive from amazon.

Too fast.

IMG_3333.jpg

bought 2 x brush nickel towel rack to be mounted in bathroom

IMG_3337.jpg

IMG_3338.jpg

Sink caddy, put all the sponge

IMG_3336.jpg

Lodge Griddle. reviews say no problem on induction, after i try i will update and see if got issue a not. if no update means no issue. If anybody use on induction before place let me know

IMG_3334.jpg

Hi Benetay, u got me exciting again..... :sport-smiley-004:

Please update whether the cast iron griddle can be used on induction. I'm using induction also...

Btw, what is the yellow Lodge in the below photo? :notti:

And also what is the Kohler block in the 2nd photo?

IMG_3329.jpg

ID told me to purchase some towel racks in addition to towel bars last Sat (7th March), so went in to click click click, 4 working days and arrive from amazon.

Too fast.

IMG_3333.jpg

Lodge Griddle. reviews say no problem on induction, after i try i will update and see if got issue a not. if no update means no issue. If anybody use on induction before place let me know

Kim, the yellow pack lodge is cast iron scrapper. Bought two kinds. One is with teeth for griddle and one that is smooth for normal cast iron. The Kohler is just a side basket for bathroom.

Just finish our meeting with ID again to re choose colours for laminate and painting. Appreciate our id for having patience when we keep choosing the colours and on the spot change the drawing colour to see if it is okay. Finally chose snow flake white from the sea of white and dreamland for our walls. Thought choosing white will be easy.

Kim76, this is the induction i'll be using. Crossing my fingers that it will work on the lodge griddles if not there are 'pan with grills' in it which will work as well.

I like how the new induction works now that there is no circular prints around to state where the pots should be place. Now anywhere along the induction will work.

I was contemplating between de-dietrich and the new fisher, in the end since i'm using all fisher appliances, i thought it would save a lot of trouble of not having to deal with 2 different suppliers. I may be wrong though in the long run.

While waiting for HDB approval on hacking another wall, i'm thinking if i should get a small gas burner to go with the induction.

done.jpg

Scrapper. I see... Kohler is a side basket.. haa :lol::lol: ... I thought a Kohler tap or shower head.. :notti::notti:

Kim, the yellow pack lodge is cast iron scrapper. Bought two kinds. One is with teeth for griddle and one that is smooth for normal cast iron. The Kohler is just a side basket for bathroom.

Quite a nice looking induction. After using induction for 2 yrs now, I feel that it heat up very fast... my scramble egg are always overcook... :(:(

I'm sure your fisher should be fine... :D

Kim76, this is the induction i'll be using. Crossing my fingers that it will work on the lodge griddles if not there are 'pan with grills' in it which will work as well.

I like how the new induction works now that there is no circular prints around to state where the pots should be place. Now anywhere along the induction will work.

I was contemplating between de-dietrich and the new fisher, in the end since i'm using all fisher appliances, i thought it would save a lot of trouble of not having to deal with 2 different suppliers. I may be wrong though in the long run.

While waiting for HDB approval on hacking another wall, i'm thinking if i should get a small gas burner to go with the induction.

Scrapper. I see... Kohler is a side basket.. haa :lol::lol: ... I thought a Kohler tap or shower head.. :notti::notti:

Quite a nice looking induction. After using induction for 2 yrs now, I feel that it heat up very fast... my scramble egg are always overcook... :(:(

I'm sure your fisher should be fine... :D

Kim, wa poison me with the shower head, already purchase 2 Kraus tap, and at the moment not getting any taps or shower head. I'm not sure what to do with all those extra shower head after having another set from 707 when purchase the water heater.

Have put the shower head system as a future to do if required in future.

There are a few things on current buy list (off the top of my head):

• Miele Steam oven (got approval - purchase after reno done)
  • 2 x work chair (Any recommendations?)
  • Dyson desk standing fan
  • Fork, spoon, Knifes
  • Blinds/curtain (Any recommendations?)
  • more pots and pans
  • Door stopper
  • Vacuum cleaner
  • water filter/ionizer
  • utensil organizer
  • Mop
  • bidet setup
  • plates/bowl/etc (any recommendations)?
  • cups and trays (Any recommendations)
  • Dining table and chair

Future possible buy list:

• black forest cuckoo clock
  • toilet valve system replacement
  • shower head system replacement
  • lighting upgrade

Miele steam oven? Cool... I was looking at that too... :good::good:

Since u r getting Miele, might as well get the vacuum cleaner.... Top stuff... :good: Been using that for 2 years now... Still suck good! :notti::notti:

Not sure if u had got washing machine n dryer. If not, get the miele set as well! I love my Miele washer n dryer.... No issue at all...

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/47187-our-first-home-at-cck/?view=findpost&p=701265

Work chair? U seen mine? :notti::notti: .. I'm now sitting on it while typing this.... Feel so good... Wife also love me more ever since... :P

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/47187-our-first-home-at-cck/?view=findpost&p=731997

Fork, spoon & knifes? U seen mine? :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: Love mine, the quality is really good... Feel that food also taste better :D

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/47187-our-first-home-at-cck/page-4#entry706441

Blind & curtain? I engage a Mr. Ho to do. His contact in the below link.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/47187-our-first-home-at-cck/?view=findpost&p=793918

Since u r at curtain, are u thinking of doing window film? The difference in heat is a lot!

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/47187-our-first-home-at-cck/page-9#entry730997

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/47187-our-first-home-at-cck/?view=findpost&p=731285

plates/bowls. I got corelle from Amazon. Very cheap.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/47187-our-first-home-at-cck/?view=findpost&p=706450

For some other bowls, i bought Luzerne stuff.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/47187-our-first-home-at-cck/page-21#entry763585

Mop. I use Leifheit mop. Very good. Durable.

Btw, the shower head I bought is really good. If u r using stock head from HDB, my advice, just change la...

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/47187-our-first-home-at-cck/page-20#entry761191

Kim, wa poison me with the shower head, already purchase 2 Kraus tap, and at the moment not getting any taps or shower head. I'm not sure what to do with all those extra shower head after having another set from 707 when purchase the water heater.

Have put the shower head system as a future to do if required in future.

There are a few things on current buy list (off the top of my head):

• Miele Steam oven (got approval - purchase after reno done)
  • 2 x work chair (Any recommendations?)
  • Dyson desk standing fan
  • Fork, spoon, Knifes
  • Blinds/curtain (Any recommendations?)
  • more pots and pans
  • Door stopper
  • Vacuum cleaner
  • water filter/ionizer
  • utensil organizer
  • Mop
  • bidet setup
  • plates/bowl/etc (any recommendations)?
  • cups and trays (Any recommendations)
  • Dining table and chair

wow! I love your items! Pretty!

But I don't know how to order from Amazon.

Rarely do overseas shipping!

Eager to look out how your house turns out!

Ongal, you should visit my blog then.... Pretty sure u will pick up a thing or 2 regarding internet shopping. :notti::notti:

wow! I love your items! Pretty!

But I don't know how to order from Amazon.

Rarely do overseas shipping!

Eager to look out how your house turns out!

Yes ongal, it is fairly straight forward even simpler than taobao, can visit Kim blog on how to order via Amazon, actually I also put Kim blog link on my first post for "Amazon Global Free shipping"

Just need a credit card and an address. You will be fine, I also rarely do any internet shopping and you wouldn't go very wrong with it.

Inspired by Kim's thread on the kettle and this colour suits our chosen kitchen laminate colours giving a good contrast *hopefully*

IMG_3393.jpg

of cause not forgetting OXO toilet brush and Simplehuman plunger (the holder is magnetic so it doesn't fall off).

IMG_3369.jpg

Edited by benetay