Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Syafia Diyana

Classic European & American Mixed Home

It's been 2 weeks yet the cement screeding have yet to start. Therefore, my ID can't move much for now.

But my hands are itching to get somethings done. Therefore, all window grill and service yard window are finally installed. :D

I went ahead with the simple aluminium white powdered coated grill for the whole house. Wanted to go for wrought iron for the whole house but my budget doesn't seem to permit anymore. Therefore we go simple and clean for the windows...

IMG_4709.jpg

IMG_4710.jpg

IMG_4711.jpg

IMG_4712.jpg

IMG_4713.jpg

IMG_4714.jpg

Edited by Syafia Diyana

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Purchased some more balance items. Bought the Mitsuibishi Electric Starmex System 3 from Gain City for all bedrooms. Wanted to go for system 4 but again, way off budget now. Perhaps will install for the living at a much later date if it is really necessary.

MSYGE2426VA%20INVERTER.jpg

Also purchased the Joven 35ltr storage heater from Hoe Kee

JOVEN-STORAGE-HEATER.jpg

Last purchase was a simple bathtub from Sim Chiang Choon (Didn't take a picture of the tub so It looks something like this:

43ef170b-4c72-48f2-a34b-6e849ac5b9dc.jpg

Edited by Syafia Diyana

Still have a long list of purchase to do. Nevertheless, All important ones for installation are in. Hope the cement screeding will start really soon. Patiently waiting.

Edited by Syafia Diyana

Hi

I am so impress on your decor to turn HDB into classic home. Actually I almost give up on my dream design since every pieces are so costly here. love your dinning chairs and the price is reasonable. Maybe i should go knockknock this weekend.

Could you PM me the ID contact?

Hi

I am so impress on your decor to turn HDB into classic home. Actually I almost give up on my dream design since every pieces are so costly here. love your dinning chairs and the price is reasonable. Maybe i should go knockknock this weekend.

Could you PM me the ID contact?

Hi.. Thank you for the kind words. Nothing is cheap. Very true. I have exceed my initial budget. Now need to keep everything else on budget and on time, hopefully. They have cheaper alternatives of course but lack of choices and cheaper quality. Well, it depends on individual at the end of the day.

For dining chairs, I would suggest you go to Taylor B Fine Design at Kepple Road. They carry more selections and price is about the same. I would have bought from Taylor B if I knew sooner...

As for the ID contact, I am still in the midst of renovations. Let me see his final work before I would dare recommend him to others tho he seems very capable.

So stay tuned...

It's been 2 weeks yet the cement screeding have yet to start. Therefore, my ID can't move much for now.

But my hands are itching to get somethings done. Therefore, all window grill and service yard window are finally installed. :D

I went ahead with the simple aluminium white powdered coated grill for the whole house. Wanted to go for wrought iron for the whole house but my budget doesn't seem to permit anymore. Therefore we go simple and clean for the windows...

IMG_4709.jpg

IMG_4710.jpg

IMG_4711.jpg

IMG_4712.jpg

IMG_4713.jpg

IMG_4714.jpg

Hi, can you share with me the contact for your house window grill? N how much did you paid for it?

Hi Syafia Diyana,

Very nice kitchen, how much is it per foot run?

and can you share with me your ID contact?

Thanks.

Hi Syafia Diyana,

Very nice kitchen, how much is it per foot run?

and can you share with me your ID contact?

Thanks.

Hi. PM sent. As for ID contacts, I'd prefer to wait for my Reno to end before I can give full details and review. Hope you understand. Thanks.

Small updates for now. Since cement screeding will take forever to start, my flooring and carpentry cannot move at all. All thanks to the super slow HDB. Well, been trying to chase them yet still no news.

So for now, my ID have already started on other things first.

The electrical have been run. And False ceiling is up.

IMG_5078.jpg

IMG_5084.jpg

IMG_5088.jpg

IMG_5108.jpg

Good news for me, tomorrow, the tilers will come in and start on the overlaying of tiles in both bathroom followed by bathtub to be in by Friday and Aircon installation on Monday. Slow moving progress in the house due to cement screeding but at least it is still moving.

I'd update my gorgeous bathroom when they are done tiling up. Hope it will turn out gorgeous. Pray hard... We'll see.... I hope... :unsure:

Some new updates...

The common bathroom tiles are all done.. Now it looks fabulous compared to the original ugly walls... Kerb for shower is also done.

IMG_5237.jpg

IMG_5238.jpg

Master bath is halfway done... For now, partial tiles are in and tub have been installed...

IMG_5240.jpg

IMG_5317.jpg

Apparently I got a shocked that the kitchen tiles are in too with no kitchen cabinet... I have always thought that cabinet goes in 1st then only the backsplash... Nevertheless, this is just 1 sided as the other side I will be using white glass...

IMG_5243.jpg

Airconditions are in today as well...

IMG_5319.jpg

Edited by Syafia Diyana

Last purchase for now...

Hob, Hood & Oven... All Turbo.. Hope it doesn't disappoint me...

p_hood_tcp06.jpg

TFX6605SS-1L.jpg

t7933g-ow.jpg

Final piece, 2 wall sconce for my living room to be place above the fire place...

IMG_5215.jpg

No more purchase for now as all items to be installed have been purchased. I'd wait for for the whole reno to finish then only I'd start buying everything else as now have to focus on paying for the reno as I have definitely went over budget... :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

All aircond completed... Which is great. Both Bathroom tiling completed and I am so in love with my Master bath. Completely feels like a hotel... :) Can't wait for the fittings to go in and it'd be a completed dream bathroom. That's all for updates. Still no sign of cement screeding... I'm exhausted of waiting and chasing HDB. Nothing else can be done till they start laying down those cement on my floors... :furious:

IMG_5330.jpg

IMG_5332.jpg

IMG_5331.jpg

IMG_5339.jpg