Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Syafia Diyana

Classic European & American Mixed Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Counting down to finishing touches of the carpentry works and everything else...

Thou I have over spent way more than intended... With this kind of result, it was definitely worth the money... :sport-smiley-018:

Can you show me the internals of ur l shaped wardrobe.. Man it looks awesome..

Hi... I don't have any picture on hand... Will be going down to my house again tomorrow. Will try to remember to take pictures of the of the internals of the wardrobe... :D

• Like 1

Can you show me the internals of ur l shaped wardrobe.. Man it looks awesome..

Hi... As promised... Here's the internal pictures:

457C587B-4B02-4532-98F2-D17326B93B18.jpg

6744C3C1-9D56-4F7C-8C96-8F953A9DCBC7.jpg

143E1529-9CA6-439C-BD73-9ADBDB6151C9.jpg

Hope this helps....

Edited by Syafia Diyana

• Like 1

Hello! Your house is looking great! Looking forward to see the final pictures of your renovations - I adore such themes!

Can share with me briefly how much is your over all reno costs (PM me also can)? The carpentry alone seems to cost a hefty sum already!

Hello! Your house is looking great! Looking forward to see the final pictures of your renovations - I adore such themes!

Can share with me briefly how much is your over all reno costs (PM me also can)? The carpentry alone seems to cost a hefty sum already!

Hi. Thanks for the nice compliments. :)

Indeed the carpentry did hike up the entire cost of the renovations. Id send you a PM on this. Thanks.

Hi Syafia,

been reading your blog and glad to see your reno journey has come to fruition! Appreciate that you could PM me your reno costs, as well as some details you can share (what was the most expensive item, anything to take note etc) too? Thanks!

Hi Syafia,

been reading your blog and glad to see your reno journey has come to fruition! Appreciate that you could PM me your reno costs, as well as some details you can share (what was the most expensive item, anything to take note etc) too? Thanks!

Hi...

I've sent you a PM. Do check... :D

Hi there!

The carpentry looks really really amazing. I'm in awe with the workmanship! Would you mind sharing roughly how much you paid for the carpentry works and their contact?

Master Bathroom Door and Master Bathroom Vanity:

IMG_5837.jpg

IMG_5842.jpg

IMG_5843.jpg

IMG_5836.jpg

Honestly, still tons of works need to be done... My ID is estimating 2-3 weeks... I hope to see the finishing results soon...

Am holding on to my excitement now... :sport-smiley-018: