Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Syafia Diyana

Classic European & American Mixed Home

Just wanted to come back and add -- totally get what you're saying. When I "embarked" on my London home, so many IDs kept wanting to push me into victorian... Which wasn't me at all!

I think I ended up with a London Modern theme but just got my keys today so waiting to see how it'll pan out.

Love your dedication to the them and how everything is on point!!

I'm drooling over that tub especially, HDB's positioning in my MBR toilet means that I may not be able to get my tub after all, or ugly pipes :bleah:

Can't wait to see your house all put together, again. :)

Hi... Totally right? Sometimes ID don't quite understand the actual look of the themes and straight away assume Scandi or Victorian... Lol... It is indeed a shame on them...

Thanks for liking the design of my humble home. The tub... I personally can't wait to jump in for a bath... Soon I hope... :sport-smiley-004:

Yeah, me too.. Hope hand over could be done this week... Good luck again with your renovation journey... :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Syafia,

Loving the design of your home, its really beautiful. Your carpentry work especially is exactly what I was looking for as I really can't stand boring 'flat' carpentry, hehe. I'm also looking at a European themed design but a little rustic and eclectic but not too Victorian or country though. But like you've mentioned, most contractors don't really understand the concept.

Anyways, was wondering if you can share your ID/Contractor? If you're not comfortable to share here, you can PM me or send me an email to lovebellavida@gmail.com.

Looking forward to more updates on your reno, yours is one of my favs! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Syafia,

Loving the design of your home, its really beautiful. Your carpentry work especially is exactly what I was looking for as I really can't stand boring 'flat' carpentry, hehe. I'm also looking at a European themed design but a little rustic and eclectic but not too Victorian or country though. But like you've mentioned, most contractors don't really understand the concept.

Anyways, was wondering if you can share your ID/Contractor? If you're not comfortable to share here, you can PM me or send me an email to lovebellavida@gmail.com.

Looking forward to more updates on your reno, yours is one of my favs! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi lovebelleavida,

Thanks for liking my humble home... I've sent you a PM. Do check.. ;)

It have been a very tiring long journey... The house is 95% ready due to another 5% defects that need to be addressed. Nevertheless, it's almost ahome...

Here I share pictures of the almost completed home...

P.S. Please ignore the mess around the house... :bleah:

IMG_6227.jpg

FullSizeRender%203_2.jpg

FullSizeRender_3.jpg

FullSizeRender%2010_1.jpg

FullSizeRender%2013.jpg

I still have yet to purchase a long list of items that's way longer than my arm... :help:

Will be getting slowly but surely... Haha... Once the house is in a better shape, with some furniture of course, I will update further... For now, will have to patiently wait for the minor defects rectifications and we're good to do some good spring cleaning of the house followed by properly putting up my home... :sport-smiley-018:

I still have yet to purchase a long list of items that's way longer than my arm... :help:

Will be getting slowly but surely... Haha... Once the house is in a better shape, with some furniture of course, I will update further... For now, will have to patiently wait for the minor defects rectifications and we're good to do some good spring cleaning of the house followed by properly putting up my home... :sport-smiley-018:

So close now! Can't wait to see it with the furniture man.

I am just getting started so... SCARED! HAHA.

Feeling your pain. You're getting there!! :yamseng:

So close now! Can't wait to see it with the furniture man.

I am just getting started so... SCARED! HAHA.

Feeling your pain. You're getting there!! :yamseng:

Haha... So close yet so far... :unsure: Seems done but so much to do and so much to buy...

Don't worry... The headache will be over soon for you too... Don't be scared... A stressful period but it is all worth it... :D

Looking forward to your finish reno too... :sport-smiley-018:

Haha... So close yet so far... :unsure: Seems done but so much to do and so much to buy...

Don't worry... The headache will be over soon for you too... Don't be scared... A stressful period but it is all worth it... :D

Looking forward to your finish reno too... :sport-smiley-018:

Still waiting to see it come to life! Haha :)

Hope you're doing well and the move was great!

Hi hi...interesting how the concept turned out in reality. You must be relieved!

Just checking with you, the black flooring of your living room is how many mm...? I can see that it's like not level in some places, like as though it's simply a thin vinyl sheet being put over lumpy cement. Is it meant to look that way?

Sorry I'm asking this, cos I'm also considering a similar flooring for my 3rd storey lounge (to DIY), but afraid of how it might turn out as the thickness is not that thick :( But the one I got quote for was sooo cheap...

Hi hi...interesting how the concept turned out in reality. You must be relieved!

Just checking with you, the black flooring of your living room is how many mm...? I can see that it's like not level in some places, like as though it's simply a thin vinyl sheet being put over lumpy cement. Is it meant to look that way?

Sorry I'm asking this, cos I'm also considering a similar flooring for my 3rd storey lounge (to DIY), but afraid of how it might turn out as the thickness is not that thick :( But the one I got quote for was sooo cheap...

Hi. Yes, It was a relieve that it's all done... ;)

With regards to the flooring, apparently the cement screeding is not extremely level (cannot complain as the cement screeding was done free by HDB) and due to the color choice of flooring, hence, it made it more obvious. But I guess, after laying down carpets and furniture, it should be ok and not so obvious. If I am not wrong, It's bout 2-3cm. Not so thick. If you wish to have a thicker flooring, you should go for hard wood floor. But of course, the price is rather steep. But last a long time.

I hope things goes well for your side... :D