Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cabbage77

Ttc - Trying To Conceive Anyone?

but think got to relax.. not to get urself so stressed up!

Yup yup..Do agree...This is impt as well..Maybe go for holidays n relax, maybe u will strike when u least expected it...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks!! Actually i have gone for check-ups already..Now waiting for my second appt, gg to have a detailed consultation from my gynae for my blood tests n pap smear...

from which gynae ? which hosp/clinic ?

How much is your 1st appt and the lab test ?

Did your husband go for test as well ?

from which gynae ? which hosp/clinic ?

How much is your 1st appt and the lab test ?

Did your husband go for test as well ?

At amk central..the clinic is called Womens' clinic of Singapore..Is a male gynae..Very ex, i paid a total of $325..I aso dunno how come so ex, coz i was the last few n the clinic is closing soon, so i didnt ask much..My hb didnt for test...

i se... i comparing 2 Gynae ..

1) Dr Ng Soon Chye. His inital consultaion fee varies from S$100 to S$150/ depending on time spend. Other advice on investigation can only be determined upon consultation.

2) K.C. Yeo, contact no. 6254 6688

U all are really Onz... To product more children for our future.. !!

Too bad now i can't cos newly wed... and wanted to wait after AD.. haiz..

I loves babies.. See them i will :thumbs up:

I went for woman's chkup at KK last yr at The Private Suite & the female gyane told me dat if wana have baby, try AT LEAST one yr. So i tink not so fast one loh..I heard many of my colleagues, they kenna while on holidays. So the mood must be rite...relax & dun treat it as TTC...else half the fun is gone rite? :bangwall: I also read dat the better the sex is, the higher the chance of the sperm getting to the egg cos when a woman orgasm, there is duno wat suction dat helps to 'deliver' the sperms to the egg 'better' or 'faster'. Heh~ I sound like expert :bleah:

cheese..

u really a expert in this.. But what kind of test should we go for?

What kind of women checkup??

:bangwall:

I went for woman's chkup at KK last yr at The Private Suite & the female gyane told me dat if wana have baby, try AT LEAST one yr. So i tink not so fast one loh..I heard many of my colleagues, they kenna while on holidays. So the mood must be rite...relax & dun treat it as TTC...else half the fun is gone rite? :jawdrop: I also read dat the better the sex is, the higher the chance of the sperm getting to the egg cos when a woman orgasm, there is duno wat suction dat helps to 'deliver' the sperms to the egg 'better' or 'faster'. Heh~ I sound like expert :P

One yr??? Very long.. :lol: I wanna to have a piggy lei...I have just started TTC-ing only..But i hope miracles can happen..kekeee...I have went for check-ups liao, but i got prob ovulating so i think might need some time lor..lol..I agree a lot of couples gt pregnant after gg on holidays..I think most impt is to RELAX....

i se... i comparing 2 Gynae ..

1) Dr Ng Soon Chye. His inital consultaion fee varies from S$100 to S$150/ depending on time spend. Other advice on investigation can only be determined upon consultation.

2) K.C. Yeo, contact no. 6254 6688

Ok..i see so u havent decided yet? Hmm..Heard that Gleneagles are quite pop for gynae...Or u can try Thomson Medical Centre, there are quite a few female gyneas over there....

Edited by strawberry02

Will likely will try K.C. Yeo ... which is cheaper.. 1st Consultation is $50 to $75

We had try for a few years already.

Iwanna to have a piggy lei...

My wife and I also wanted a piggy. Mind you, it's going to be April in 2 days time, so don't think a piggy is possible unless baby comes early..... provided the baby is conceived this weekend..... which is not possible for us liao.

*SIGH*

Will likely will try K.C. Yeo ... which is cheaper.. 1st Consultation is $50 to $75

KC Yeo is quite good and well known (if it is the same KC Yeo).

My wife and I also wanted a piggy. Mind you, it's going to be April in 2 days time, so don't think a piggy is possible unless baby comes early..... provided the baby is conceived this weekend..... which is not possible for us liao.

*SIGH*

KC Yeo is quite good and well known (if it is the same KC Yeo).

How u know Dr. KC Yeo is good ? U went to see him b4 ? got his charges in detail ? We want to calculate how much is needed for seeing diff. Dr.