Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cabbage77

Ttc - Trying To Conceive Anyone?

We too tried to TTC for 4 years liao...Seems like no luck...

Hubby got problems - low & poor sperm count.

We went to countless doctors....

We went to SGH, Thomson Medical, Mount E, Gleneagles and TCM over these

few years. It really cost us a bomb already....Parents pressurising us and colleagues and

friends also keep asking...

I am sort of fed up and isolate myself from those just pregnant or with children cos

I feel sad whenever we go out. I dunno wat topics to talk cos we dun hv a common

topic.

Me and hubby quarrel over this issue many many times and I am also sick of

2 person's life already after 7 years of marriage..

Worst thing is tat my mum in law keep asking me take tis and tat tonics and keep on

saying "my friend's daughter in law also conceive after drinking". and she nvr give m y hubby

eat/drink anything! Wat does tat implies? The plm lies in me?

And best part is when my hubby told her tat the plm lies in him, u noe wat she say?

"Ai ya, dun believe those doctors la, they dunno how to check one!".

Haa....I was like wanting to bang the wall and tis affects our relationship too....

Tat is 1 time, we went out with my hubby's friend, and tat friend's wife just found out

tat they are pregnant. And u noe wat he say to us and my friends who too were without

children? "My wife approaching 30 leh, if dun get pregnant, then wait till when? Later than

30, then yr baby will hv more problems and down syndrome leh".

Wah piangz.....I noe he is capable to hv a baby, bt he dun need to say such hurtful

words lor especially he noe my hubby's condition.

Since them, I refrain from going out with him liao cos I dun wan to listen to all

these nonsense and make myself sad!

Doc ever suggest us to go for IVF. Bt I am not ready yet, be it financially or physically!

Tink I am breaking down soon.......

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
cheese..

u really a expert in this.. But what kind of test should we go for?

What kind of women checkup??

:notti:

There is a pre-conception check up available at KK :notti: They take ur blood (chk for blood count, HIV etc), weight, height, pap smear & some others i duno how to say :bath: After 2 weeks, they will give u a report & go thru the results with u. I tink for those TTC now, shld start to take folic acid :dancingqueen: I heard dat it helps...

Women's chkup abit different...mostly chk on female potential probs...but when i compare the two, almost similar leh...

http://www.kkh.com.sg/ForPatientsnVisitors...kages/index.htm

Would encourage all ladies to go :jawdrop:

Worst thing is tat my mum in law keep asking me take tis and tat tonics and keep on

saying "my friend's daughter in law also conceive after drinking". and she nvr give m y hubby

And best part is when my hubby told her tat the plm lies in him, u noe wat she say?

Haa....I was like wanting to bang the wall and tis affects our relationship too....

Tat is 1 time, we went out with my hubby's friend, and tat friend's wife just found out

tat they are pregnant. And u noe wat he say to us and my friends who too were without

children? "My wife approaching 30 leh, if dun get pregnant, then wait till when? Later than

Wah piangz.....I noe he is capable to hv a baby, bt he dun need to say such hurtful

Since them, I refrain from going out with him liao cos I dun wan to listen to all

Doc ever suggest us to go for IVF. Bt I am not ready yet, be it financially or physically!

Hi Karen...dat male fren of urs also yaya papaya huh...make his wife pregnant so wat? siao...big deal? So insensitive...

Do u urself wan a baby? How does ur husband feel? I would tink he would feel very bad too since he's the 'main' problem. I tink, no mum would wana believe or tink dat their own sons got probs rite? So f or ur MIL, forget abt her. Actually, she shldnt interfere also. Ur husband shld deal with her, not u...

I hope u believe in miracles :dancingqueen: In my ex-company, this female boss is near 40. She has a son once when she was very much younger but the son died due to heart problems. She TTC for a long time but gave up cos too much mental & emotional stress & she didnt wan to get pregnant at the expense of her marriage. She juz took it naturally & guess wat? She actually got pregnant when she was 40!

Im not saying u have to wait 10yrs more but as at now...i tink its more impt to focus on the marriage rather than focus on the TTC problem. Very stressful rite? IVF is very expensive. And not many ppl get it at 1st try. It will take alot of ur time also...U said dat u r not ready...how abt ur husband??

Edited by cheesecake

few years. It really cost us a bomb already....Parents pressurising us and colleagues and

I am sort of fed up and isolate myself from those just pregnant or with children cos

I feel sad whenever we go out. I dunno wat topics to talk cos we dun hv a common

topic.

Hi Karen,

I can understand how you feel, ever since we married at '99 till now. Parents / relative / colleague had said the same old thing every new year.

So far we approached 2-3 TCM, 1 tibet doctor, some 神打 in Singapore and Batam ... and still no result.

We are going to make appointment with Dr. KC Yeo and see how it goes.

Keep it contact and hope all our wishes come true.

IVF is the last resort... if can.. try not to.

Will PM to you.

Dear All,

Thanks for your advice......

I am in the verge of breaking down. Everyday sulking whenever I get home and

worse when my menses come....

My mum understands our problems and stop urging us to have babies anymore cos

she say the process of IVF is very torture cos she work in NUH.

I am not ready as in I am not ready to undergo IVF......though many docs say my

chances are very high....Bt the thoughts of the cost, the injections and have to

stay in bed for 2 to 4 weeks puts me off...

I dun dare to tel much ppl abt our plms except my mum and a close friend of mine.

I dun even wanna to go out with our common friends cos all of them are either just pregnant

or had children liao...

The only thing I can do is to write in this forum and pour out my woes...

I really feel much comfortable....really thanks to you all...

Ahnah...I also PM u liao......hope u hv good news soon too!

I dun have much hope in me conceiving...mabbe keeping a dog could keep me

occupied and not to anyhow tink....

How u know Dr. KC Yeo is good ? U went to see him b4 ? got his charges in detail ? We want to calculate how much is needed for seeing diff. Dr.

No. Didn't see him before. I met him in a dance class and asked my sister about him.

Dear All,

Thanks for your advice......

I am in the verge of breaking down. Everyday sulking whenever I get home and

worse when my menses come....

My mum understands our problems and stop urging us to have babies anymore cos

she say the process of IVF is very torture cos she work in NUH.

I am not ready as in I am not ready to undergo IVF......though many docs say my

chances are very high....Bt the thoughts of the cost, the injections and have to

stay in bed for 2 to 4 weeks puts me off...

I dun dare to tel much ppl abt our plms except my mum and a close friend of mine.

I dun even wanna to go out with our common friends cos all of them are either just pregnant

or had children liao...

The only thing I can do is to write in this forum and pour out my woes...

I really feel much comfortable....really thanks to you all...

Ahnah...I also PM u liao......hope u hv good news soon too!

I dun have much hope in me conceiving...mabbe keeping a dog could keep me

occupied and not to anyhow tink....

Thanks .. received your PM liao .. will select a good date then go and see doctor.

No. Didn't see him before. I met him in a dance class and asked my sister about him.

I see.

There is a pre-conception check up available at KK :( They take ur blood (chk for blood count, HIV etc), weight, height, pap smear & some others i duno how to say :) After 2 weeks, they will give u a report & go thru the results with u. I tink for those TTC now, shld start to take folic acid :dunno: I heard dat it helps...

Women's chkup abit different...mostly chk on female potential probs...but when i compare the two, almost similar leh...

http://www.kkh.com.sg/ForPatientsnVisitors...kages/index.htm

Would encourage all ladies to go :deal:

Wahhhh.. Very good... But i don't know how to go about it??? Go to check or don't?? Funny right??

What will happen to me if the doctor tell me that i am unable to give birth??

;)

My wife and I also wanted a piggy. Mind you, it's going to be April in 2 days time, so don't think a piggy is possible unless baby comes early..... provided the baby is conceived this weekend..... which is not possible for us liao.

If is in lunar calendar, we have until May to give birth...Coz CNY is in Feb next yr...So we must all jia you... :sport-smiley-018:

topic.

Halo...hmm dun give up...I believe in miracles.. :dancingqueen: Maybe u n your hb is too stressed up for TTC-ing liao..U might want to plan a holiday with your hb, most of them got pregnant when gg on holidays, i read from other forums de, bcos u are in relaxed mode when u go for holidays...RELAX is very impt...

There is a pre-conception check up available at KK :notti: They take ur blood (chk for blood count, HIV etc), weight, height, pap smear & some others i duno how to say :D After 2 weeks, they will give u a report & go thru the results with u. I tink for those TTC now, shld start to take folic acid :thumbs up: I heard dat it helps...

If u are planning to get pregnant, folic acid is very good, for the healthy growth of bb...If im not wrong....

To Karen, I can really empathise with you as I felt exactly the same way. Luckily my parents in law are the laid back kind.

To all those people here, I have an announcement to make. I'm officially pregnant! I'm so happy and I hope my pregnancy will be a smooth one.

Maybe to those who are TTC-ing, u can try homeopathy. I was recommended by my fren last month. After one month of taking the homeopathy medicine and having sex regularly during the ovulation days, I have conceived. At first, I felt some swelling at the chest area. I nearly gave up hope cos usually when that happened means I will be getting my menses a week after it. But the swelling persists and my period did not come so went to check wif my family doc and recieved the good news. :notti:

To Karen, I can really empathise with you as I felt exactly the same way. Luckily my parents in law are the laid back kind.

To all those people here, I have an announcement to make. I'm officially pregnant! I'm so happy and I hope my pregnancy will be a smooth one.

Maybe to those who are TTC-ing, u can try homeopathy. I was recommended by my fren last month. After one month of taking the homeopathy medicine and having sex regularly during the ovulation days, I have conceived. At first, I felt some swelling at the chest area. I nearly gave up hope cos usually when that happened means I will be getting my menses a week after it. But the swelling persists and my period did not come so went to check wif my family doc and recieved the good news. :notti:

Hi lynzi,

Congrats, happy for you ! Pass me some pregnant dust leh .

Can u help to take a pics of that homeopathy medicine and where to purchase ?

Price ?

Edited by ahnah

Its this homeopathy clinic that I went to. Its somewhere near Eunos area. The doctor will aske u very specific and detailed questions about u and hubby. After the consultation then he will prescribe the medicine for u. It differs from 1 individual to another. As for me my problem lies in the white discharge. He said I had an infection that will automatically kill the sperms when they come into contact with the discharge.

If you want, I can pm u the clinic details.

Its this homeopathy clinic that I went to. Its somewhere near Eunos area. The doctor will aske u very specific and detailed questions about u and hubby. After the consultation then he will prescribe the medicine for u. It differs from 1 individual to another. As for me my problem lies in the white discharge. He said I had an infection that will automatically kill the sperms when they come into contact with the discharge.

Pls PM to me the clinic detail and price you had paid . Thank u

Can PM me too? Thanks!

Congrats to you!

Bt in your case, yr hubby no problems right?