Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cabbage77

Ttc - Trying To Conceive Anyone?

Just visited 1 of my old classmate in TMC .... she share with me that her husband drink ..

chickenEssence2.jpg

regularly .. and especially those fertile days ...... at least make love 1 time in a day.

Btw. ... was reading 三世因果经 and I come across..

多子多孙为何因,前世开笼放鸟人。 养子不成为何因,前世皆因溺婴身。

今生无子为何因,前世填穴覆巢人。

huh.. essence of chicken.. yuck yuck.. don't like...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
huh.. essence of chicken.. yuck yuck.. don't like...

not really ... after 1-2 bottle.. i start to like it ...

not really ... after 1-2 bottle.. i start to like it ...

:P I did try a few times.. but just cannot take it ah.. my hubby who is chicken-lover oso don't like the taste.. yuck yuck.. hehe..

:P I did try a few times.. but just cannot take it ah.. my hubby who is chicken-lover oso don't like the taste.. yuck yuck.. hehe..

it is not about the chicken taste ...

it is the medicine taste ... i guess ... i dun mind is because I'm use to chinese medicine ... use to consume lots of 田七 when I was small.

Can heat it up before consuming...the taste wil not be so weird...

I put all of them into Fridge ...drink it Chilled ... like drinking Coke ...

btw... did you receive my email ?

I put all of them into Fridge ...drink it Chilled ... like drinking Coke ...

btw... did you receive my email ?

Yup...I replied already....

Wow, so excited for u as well. O'oh.. something wrong with the blood test. Hmm.. tcare yah..

Till date, I still have not check. Thot of doing so by fri. :notti:

Hi scoria76,

U did the test already?

Feel so excited for u......

Hope u gt a positive sign this time round....

Hi scoria76,

U did the test already?

Feel so excited for u......

Hope u gt a positive sign this time round....

Yesterday, I received a good news from my kolig. She was 4yrs into marriage, had a few of fibroids ops. Yet she is positive this time around. She didn't know it until last Sat, she went for medical checkup & doc informed her.

So wishfully :) , I make an appt with KKH. Got an appt today at 10am at the private suite with Dr Kelly. Told her abt my misses, she ask me to go for urine test. At last, the result was -ve. She say maybe it is due to hormone change or something. So ask me to go for blood test. She ask if I got stress or if I'm taking any medicine. All are no. She then gave me a medicine "Medroxyprogesterone" for 10days. Told me tat if after 2weeks, I still have not gotten my menses, I should ask for appt quickly for ultrascan. But my menses come within the 2weeks, I meet her a month later.

As I was walking to the shuttle bus, I called my hubby. I just couldn't take it & break down. :notti::wub: He was so worried sick. :bleah: Kept saying it is alrite. After a while, I kept cool & had lunch at fish & co.

So sad so sad.. :~:~

No worries....I am sure u will be preggy one day...

I understand the disappointment....but I believes one day if we

were to get preggy, then we will treasure more than anyone else. Right?

Mabbe u r busy with yr reno....sometimes we dun noe we are stressed.

Relax and lets work hard!

No worries....I am sure u will be preggy one day...

I understand the disappointment....but I believes one day if we

were to get preggy, then we will treasure more than anyone else. Right?

Mabbe u r busy with yr reno....sometimes we dun noe we are stressed.

Relax and lets work hard!

Thanks karen. *sob* *sob*

Hi Gals dun give up! I do understand how you all feel as I have been the same stage as you gals before.

For me, I have all along been having irregular menses since young and it getting bad to worst. It can comes

every 2-3 months once and slowly getting longer longer.. I TTC my 2nd for 1 year plus. And once when my mense did not come for 6mths and buy so many diff brand of preggy test kits (and all result -ve!! :( )

I went to see doc and apparently I am not ovulating!! :) tat why my mense did not even come.

And doc given me medicine (clomid) to ovulate and monitor but for another 6 months (although ovulate and

sometime with 2 eggs!) still no result. I almost give up and doc ask me take a break from the medicine first

and somehow without the medi and I conceive naturally!! So dun give up.

My sis in law too have problem TTC and try for 1 year plus (almost 2 years) which end up the problem lays

with her hubby having low sperm count. Doc ask him to relax and try to reduce his work stress. Do more excercise. After another 6mths they too almost give up after TTC but she got preggy and now have a 8mths

old bb girl.

Hope the above helps you gals look at the brighter side and I believe 1 day you gals will see +ve!!

hi it seems quite a while this topic was not contributed. Anyone has good news to encourage us ?(those who are still trying) I maybe going to IUI next month.....yet another stressful phase but I guess it is not as stressful as I was trying for my girl. Now 2nd one is like a bonus to us. Though we really wanted another baby...... :bangwall: