Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cabbage77

Ttc - Trying To Conceive Anyone?

My gynae says IUI is not for me....cos plm does not lies in me...

I am considering IVF by mid next year....c how cos it is tortourous and high cost!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Now IUI and IVF can used medisave, up to 8K/treatment (I think so) but only limited number of times. Can check with the hospital that you are going for.

So far I heard IVF costs between 6k to 12k....of cos it is up to individual's health and age.

The older u get, the more costs incurred.

6k can be utilised from medisave. This is my last update so far, dunno if it went up to 8k.

The injection part can be very torture and expensive. Tat depends on hw many injections u

required (on the woman's side).

I tink before considering for IVF, it is advisable to go for a video session for IVF first.

U can get yrself mentally prepared and more understanding abt it.

I went for the session 2 years bk and decided to put it off for the time being as I m not

mentally prepared yet! Wat I can say is I find it a torture lor...

I dun tink need to be referred by Polyclinic. Just go to any gynae or anyone recommends u is fine.

just wondering can low sperm count be cure?

so far ... no cure .. but some guys took CoQ10 .. and MultiVitamin do have improvement...

But some seek Chinese Doc had better result ... so it depends on individual Male Body..

Have you done the Semen Analysis ? ?

nope my hubby has not gone for the test yet.

understand that TCS actor Chow Choo Meng has this problem, he consulted a doctor and somehow did overcome this problem, not sure how.

Taking vitamins or medication prescribed by doctor can increase the sperm count. Avoid bathing using hot water, wear loose underwear, pants and jeans.

Can anyone advise the cost to raise a child in Singapore? from pregnancy till they're financially independent?

Expenses include housing, food, transportation, clothing, health care, education/childcare, and other miscellaneous expenses (personal care items, recreation expenses, etc). Optional costs - college/uni expenses (local/overseas)

Hi all.. jus want to share this good news here :)

I am pregnant (tentative)! got +ve twice from 2 diff brands of test kits..

I am still very surprised that I could get pregnant! My menses has always been so irregular.. I only see red for 4-5 times yearly! I was so excited that I could not sleep well yesterday.. thats Y i am here so early to post this good news up..

Actually, I had gotten an O&G appt in NUH on next tues as I wanted to have a thorough checkup before starting on any meds that can help to regulate my cycle and increase my chances of conceiving..

My last menses cycle was in July.. and last month I have been plagued by very bad 'PMS' signs/ symptoms.. like very sore breasts, spotting, and frequent cramps.. den I tested for pregnancy last week but it came out -ve. Yesterday, I decided to try again.. and I got +ve twice!!! :(

Hope that all of you can have the joy of being pregnant! Hang in there everyone! :good::good:

Hi all.. jus want to share this good news here :)

I am still very surprised that I could get pregnant! My menses has always been so irregular.. I only see red for 4-5 times yearly! I was so excited that I could not sleep well yesterday.. thats Y i am here so early to post this good news up..

Actually, I had gotten an O&G appt in NUH on next tues as I wanted to have a thorough checkup before starting on any meds that can help to regulate my cycle and increase my chances of conceiving..

My last menses cycle was in July.. and last month I have been plagued by very bad 'PMS' signs/ symptoms.. like very sore breasts, spotting, and frequent cramps.. den I tested for pregnancy last week but it came out -ve. Yesterday, I decided to try again.. and I got +ve twice!!! :(

Hope that all of you can have the joy of being pregnant! Hang in there everyone! :good::good:

Congrats! So happi for u! Thanks for sharing the joy......take good care of yrself yeah...

Hi all.. jus want to share this good news here :D

My last menses cycle was in July.. and last month I have been plagued by very bad 'PMS' signs/ symptoms.. like very sore breasts, spotting, and frequent cramps.. den I tested for pregnancy last week but it came out -ve. Yesterday, I decided to try again.. and I got +ve twice!:P:help:

Hope that all of you can have the joy of being pregnant! Hang in there everyone! :P:dunno:

Congrats ! ! happy for you