Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cabbage77

Ttc - Trying To Conceive Anyone?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Can check with those are gotten pregnant, do you drink coffee or tea everyday?

for kiasi ones, they dun take. For those who dun care, drink but cut down. I personal drink coffee as well as tea thru out my pregnancies. No changes to my routine. I just make sure i dun exceed 3 cups a day

cheers !!

i think i will still drink coffee or tea.. but will try to cut down the intake.. but these few days I've been feeling nauseous.. have not been taking any caffeine !!

anyone here has remedy for morning sickness?? It seems like the nausea is worse when empty stomach, but after I managed to stuff some food in.. I ended up vomitting out! Haiz..

my fren recommended me to go see Sinseh to regulate my body so as to better cope with the pregnancy..

anyone done that?

Hi gynae recommend not more than 1 cup per day.

i think i will still drink coffee or tea.. but will try to cut down the intake.. but these few days I've been feeling nauseous.. have not been taking any caffeine :dancingqueen:

anyone here has remedy for morning sickness?? It seems like the nausea is worse when empty stomach, but after I managed to stuff some food in.. I ended up vomitting out! Haiz..

my fren recommended me to go see Sinseh to regulate my body so as to better cope with the pregnancy..

anyone done that?

HI the prob is worst with an empty stomach. The trick is to eat but dun eat a lot, just eat a bit like biscuit here and there and dun drink water immediately after food. Eat more meals but less amount per meal. Drink warm water (warm water not cold water) and sip them a bit by bit, dun drink a lot at one time.

Avoid food that makes yr stomach bloated, e.g. starch, fried food, fast food/burger, milo or things with milk/soya milk.

If it is really worst, see a gynae to take some medicine to stop vomitting.

If you vomit too much, drink some 100plus to replendish the salt tat u lose while vomitting.

These are what i read from books and tried before.. see if it works for u.

As for Sinseh, my mum recommend dun eat chinese medicine bec' she say her gynae last time said drink chinese medicine may lead to bb having "Huang Dan Bing". My colleague has some prob during delivery and she suspect is due to chinese sinseh medicine..

If u see a gynae, she will have medicine for u to take for morning sickness (terrible case type), so i suggest u see a gynae and get her recommendation.

Edited by Cokelight

thanks cokelight!

thats what my fren told me too..

but den today, I felt better when it is after the morning.. i can even eat a bowl of ramen today!:)! Dun even feel nauseous after finished the whole bowl..

keke.. so happy!! felt so miserable when i cant finish my food for the past few days :)

No no no.... trying :).

start taking your vits & folic acid. As for coffee & tea, no need to worry abt it. Most importantly is to stay healthy & happy :)

thanks cokelight!

thats what my fren told me too..

but den today, I felt better when it is after the morning.. i can even eat a bowl of ramen today!:(! Dun even feel nauseous after finished the whole bowl..

keke.. so happy!! felt so miserable when i cant finish my food for the past few days :P

Gynae said it will worsen from week 8 to week 12, so be careful. If the effect worsen, see gynae to take medicine.

hi gals, for those who are preg, do u know which week it would be before you actually see the baby forming? my gynae told me altho can see the amniotic sac, cant see baby yet. according to her, sometimes the baby dont form and will naturally lead to a miscarriage :(

Edited by mist

hi gals, for those who are preg, do u know which week it would be before you actually see the baby forming? my gynae told me altho can see the amniotic sac, cant see baby yet. according to her, sometimes the baby dont form and will naturally lead to a miscarriage :paint:

http://www.pregnancy-info.net/babydevelopment_1.html

http://www.babycenter.com/average-fetal-length-weight-chart

Edited by hello88

Hi all.. jus want to share this good news here !!

I am pregnant (tentative)! got +ve twice from 2 diff brands of test kits..

I am still very surprised that I could get pregnant! My menses has always been so irregular.. I only see red for 4-5 times yearly! I was so excited that I could not sleep well yesterday.. thats Y i am here so early to post this good news up..

Actually, I had gotten an O&G appt in NUH on next tues as I wanted to have a thorough checkup before starting on any meds that can help to regulate my cycle and increase my chances of conceiving..

My last menses cycle was in July.. and last month I have been plagued by very bad 'PMS' signs/ symptoms.. like very sore breasts, spotting, and frequent cramps.. den I tested for pregnancy last week but it came out -ve. Yesterday, I decided to try again.. and I got +ve twice!!! !!

Hope that all of you can have the joy of being pregnant! Hang in there everyone! !! !!

congrats,very happy for you. i hope i can flash my good news here too to share. cheers