Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wmayeo

A Scandinavian Attempt

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Heard so many good reviews for E&J, but as they r a contractor not ID, we need to spend more time on site to supervise their workers, is it true?

Heard so many good reviews for E&J, but as they r a contractor not ID, we need to spend more time on site to supervise their workers, is it true?

It's always good to be involved in the supervision, since the homeowner is the paymaster. Even for IDs, people pay for their project management but they will encounter problems anyhow. It's not about the qualification to become an ID. It's alot to do with communication and put their understanding into what the homeowners want.

Hi Wmayeo,

I would appreciate if you could PM me your I.D. contact please.

Many thanks!

pm sent!

Have a nice day :)

Hi. May i get the contact for ur contractor as well? U can email me at khaian89@live.com.sg. Appreciate it!

Hi, I've pm you instead of email u.

Hello, may I have the contact for your contractor E&J? I am thinking of just using contractors, no ID involved. Thank you!

I've pm you. Thanks!

hi wmayeo, please could you PM me your contractor's details as well? i'm looking for a contractor instead of an ID because i don't really need someone to 'design' for me. my husband and i already have an idea of what we want.. so we thought contractor is better than ID. thanks!