Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

kyooko, not sure what is new what is old. I think i posted picture of my toilet bowl, u can take a look at previous pages.

every1, this is the closest layout to my future "bach pad".

differences:

1. location of store room door
  2. toilet bowl & sink terbalik
Edited by fridgebuzzz

kyooko, not sure what is new what is old. I think i posted picture of my toilet bowl, u can take a look at previous pages.

I thought you are getting your keys in Sept? How come got photos of toilet bowl? I am confused. :o :o :o

I thought you are getting your keys in Sept? How come got photos of toilet bowl? I am confused. :o :o :o

i got friend working in the developer company, he took pics for me. :good:

every1, this is the closest layout to my future "bach pad".

differences:

1. location of store room door
  2. toilet bowl & sink terbalik

I saw that video too! And I think our layout is sama sama, also bomb shelter is facing the kitchen instead of opening towards the living room., Not sure if I prefer that or our direction?

I saw that video too! And I think our layout is sama sama, also bomb shelter is facing the kitchen instead of opening towards the living room., Not sure if I prefer that or our direction?

i'm happy with direction facing kitchen. i can put that wall side to good use. a bit rugi if door facing living room; can't put things there. if put then ma fan must shift when want to open door.

this one look like 37sqm. very small.

our layout as below :-

http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu07p.nsf/0/14JULBTOPG_images_6147/$file/fur2.gif

That one is wall between the bedroom and living room, so it's the 47 sqm type.

They are all quite small. For ours, it's the same module as the ones used for 4-room and 5-room, for the living room and the bedroom.

So your toilet window is opposite the toilet bowl? Mine is supposed to be above the toilet bowl.

owner stated 47 m2...yeah, i was shock at the size at 1st. i thought 37 m2, too.

the 37 sqm type only have a full panel wall, which can be pushed aside, to connect the living room to the bedroom. 47 sqm type have the solid wall between the two rooms.

So your toilet window is opposite the toilet bowl? Mine is supposed to be above the toilet bowl.

Yes, so can see fellow 2 room neighbours if window is open when doing biz :x

Yes, so can see fellow 2 room neighbours if window is open when doing biz :x

Hahahah.. from mine, can just see the head.

Yours sitting opposite the window, people look in can see everything lor :P