Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

https://youtu.be/N_Z9ssl-rao

i think someone looking for this.

really can save space.

yeah, I've sort of figured out most of the stuff, except getting the actual dimension of my flat to do measurements.

My concept. not exactly based on that, but from the 12-1 flat in Manhattan.

My PCD was previously Q1 2016, changed to Q4 2015 and today updated to end Oct 2015! :dancingqueen:

Since they dare to commit end Oct, may be able to collect keys in Sep!

Wow....congrats....getting your keys nxt mth. Nice~

Really? that square one, how big??

:D

Not sure, didn't really check...cos am not going to put a bathtub in my toilet, take a pic of it, coz I know some of u guys wan to have one....perhaps you can let your ID and work with it. pretty small tub...roughly ard 2 or 2.5m in length.

i'm happy with direction facing kitchen. i can put that wall side to good use. a bit rugi if door facing living room; can't put things there. if put then ma fan must shift when want to open door.

Lucky mine also facing kitchen, if not don't know where to place dining table.

Not sure how you guys are going to take this news, it seems that singles applying for the forthcoming Sep 2015 BTO will enjoy much higher housing grants.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p.nsf/ImageView/CORPORATE_PR_24082015_ANNEX%20C/$file/ANNEX+C.pdf

Also, the income ceiling for singles has raised to 6k. I guess it means more competition for those still trying to book a unit?

I got a special housing grant (SHG) of $2,500 so I am lucky compared to those who didn't get any grant.

Definitely not complaining but my jaws dropped when I realised that the SHG ceiling has been raised to $4,250 and applicants in my salary bracket now get an additional $10K grant.

But as lildot rightfully points out competition in futures BTOs will be getting more fierce so I am not regretting applying for BTO last year instead of now.

I got a special housing grant (SHG) of $2,500 so I am lucky compared to those who didn't get any grant.

Definitely not complaining but my jaws dropped when I realised that the SHG ceiling has been raised to $4,250 and applicants in my salary bracket now get an additional $10K grant.

But as lildot rightfully points out competition in futures BTOs will be getting more fierce so I am not regretting applying for BTO last year instead of now.

Wow...so good....

Ya we all glad/lucky that we gotten our bto early. So cannot complain too...lol