Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

@ mmoh

Same intention mmoh. Overlay tiles depend whether I like the HDB pattern or not. If not, going to overlay. I definitely want a wet & dry area in toilet. This ID is too ex. I'm going for contrator quote soon. Btw, when you getting your keys ah?

I have seen picture of my bathroom and I am ok with the colours so not going to overlay.

Should be in another month or 2. :D

Yes, got a 1850mm sliding shower screen and replaced both doors. Also did a wood tiles raised platform in the shower area.

1850mm? not L-shaped? Looking at your floor plan, I wonder how. looking forward to your tblog updates!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have seen picture of my bathroom and I am ok with the colours so not going to overlay.

Should be in another month or 2. :D

1850mm? not L-shaped? Looking at your floor plan, I wonder how. looking forward to your tblog updates!

@mmoh

Ya, saw the pic. I must say from the pic looks quite nice. If mine that colour and in good condition then don't have to waste money. Fingers cross.....

thanks mmoh and bunniboi! :D

my bto completion date is 4Q2017. Exciting time! :sport-smiley-018:

Mine is supposed to be Q2 2017, but I am hoping it'll be earlier!!

My ID said if I want to change the position of the basin, seal up one door, overlay tiles, do a shower screen just the toilet will cost me $6k!!! That's why really need to see the actual toilet, maybe can don't change position then can save alot.

That's why I opt to not have the basin, cos I know I will be repositioning it. But $6k seemed like daylight robbery lor.

MsBunny, come come. You organize house warming party and we bring our baked products.

I want to come!!!!

My PCD was previously Q1 2016, changed to Q4 2015 and today updated to end Oct 2015! :dancingqueen:

Since they dare to commit end Oct, may be able to collect keys in Sep!

I had thought about swopping the living room with the bedroom, but I thought that might be too radical, and people would have to go through my bedroom to go to the living room.

Also had a thought to change the kitchen to be multi-functional. Like those Hafele videos, hide the kitchen cabinets behind panels, and let it also become a study room. But I don't think my little kitchen have space.

My PCD was previously Q1 2016, changed to Q4 2015 and today updated to end Oct 2015! :dancingqueen:

WAH!!! I want photos!! Photos of the place when you get it!!! Super excited when others get their keys, but also super jelly leh,

Wow! mmoh happy for you leh!!! Mine building roof level now, read that once roof level completed will be ready for collection within a year!

My PCD also Q2 2017 but HDB kiasu always put a much later date.

Wow! mmoh happy for you leh!!! Mine building roof level now, read that once roof level completed will be ready for collection within a year!

My PCD also Q2 2017 but HDB kiasu always put a much later date.

My PCD is also Q2 2017, but they just reached level 3 for my project! :eek:

My PCD is also Q2 2017, but they just reached level 3 for my project! :eek:

From what I know on my block progress, they build 2 levels in one month so you count count. If your block highest level is 15, I think another 6 months to see roof level.

From what I know on my block progress, they build 2 levels in one month so you count count. If your block highest level is 15, I think another 6 months to see roof level.

Mine is until 11th floor, I'm on that top floor. :D

Mine only in level 3. anyone BTO is in Punggol?

sorry need to check, when we get the keys, the basin and the toilet bowl is given just like that layout?

I think the toilet and basin should be in the same layout. But I am thinking the exact position might not be like the one in the layout

Mine only in level 3. anyone BTO is in Punggol?

sorry need to check, when we get the keys, the basin and the toilet bowl is given just like that layout?

It will depends on the OCS you have chosen when you book the unit right? or example my case, is balance unit so I dont get to choose at all, but I still get toilet bowl and basin.

Mine is until 11th floor, I'm on that top floor. :D

I think the toilet and basin should be in the same layout. But I am thinking the exact position might not be like the one in the layout

Should be as per layout.

It will depends on the OCS you have chosen when you book the unit right? or example my case, is balance unit so I dont get to choose at all, but I still get toilet bowl and basin.

Should be as per layout.

Should be, like the toilet bowl is top right corner of the toilet layout. But what I meant is the drawing isn't the exact distance from the toilet to the wall, because based on my layout, I think the toilet bowl is nearly 90+ cm away from the side of the toilet wall.. seemed like quite a bit of space wasted in that corner. So I am hoping it wont be.

That's why I need photos from you guys who have collected their keys, to try see if there is a trend?

mmoh, is yours the new type, where the toilet window is the big kind?