Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
duomaxwell

Llpl's New House @ Punggol Waterway Brooks

On ‎22‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 6:58 AM, t14388 said:

Hi, Would you mind sharing  your contractor/ID contact  and quotation, your reno looks very nice. You mentioned the philips T5 lights you bought from taobao is the old generation and is not compatible with the new generation of Philips  T5 selling locally.  may I know what is the product name of the new generation of T5 and how to see the difference between the old and new generation.

Thanks

Mic

t14388@gmail.com

Hi t13488,

PM send for ID contact.

what I understand from lightings.com.sg is that the new generation of Philips T5 sold locally has a different connector head.

http://www.shopled.philips.com.sg/bulbs/trunklable-batten.html

310943166-IMS-global?wid=225&hei=225&$jp

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=523188997136&toSite=main

TB2xRDznVXXXXXBXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!831502339.

Edited by duomaxwell

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I ordered the water filtration system with free shipping too! Looking forward to it. Thanks for sharing!

On 20/05/2016 at 7:06 AM, duomaxwell said:

Hi teegz,

apologies for the late reply. Amazon's Free AmazonGlobal Shipping does not apply to items larger than 18" x 14" x 8" or over 20 lbs. (About FREE AmazonGlobal Shipping)

As the APEC RO-90 product dimension is 15 x 7 x 18 inches and weight 11.8 pounds. It is just slightly over the free shipping requirement. Thus I wrote in to amazon to "appeal" for free shipping and amazon was willing to waive off the shipping charges. Amazon really fulfil their vision to be "earth's most customer centric company" ;)

Hi, Would you mind sharing  your contractor/ID contact  and quotation, your reno looks very nice. You mentioned the philips T5 lights you bought from taobao is the old generation and is not compatible with the new generation of Philips  T5 selling locally.  may I know what is the product name of the new generation of T5 and how to see the difference between the old and new generation.

Thanks

Mic

t14388@gmail.com

10 hours ago, ahjack said:

Mind sharing your  contractor/ID contact  and quotation ? How much for your reno ?

Hi ahjack,

Of course we don't mind sharing our ID contact. :D

PM sent

10 hours ago, Bargin said:

Hi Dunomaxwell, can PM your contractor/ID contact  and quotation ? How much for your reno ? Love design of your home, tidbit drawer, shoe box, redo DB Box. thnks.

Hi Bargin,

Thanks for the kind compliments. :D

PM sent

11 hours ago, evangel said:

Hi! Can PM me your ID contact too? How much did u spend for the reno?

btw, is your fan from Msia? Is there any wobby issue - I heard that the hook is diff from Sg. 

Hi evangel,

PM sent.

Yes. Our fan is from Malaysia and we don't have any wobby issues :D Not sure if the hook is different from Singapore as we did not buy the aeration ae3 fan from Singapore before. So have no means to compare. 

On 21 May 2016 at 8:47 AM, Reno2017 said:

Hi,

Your hse is lovely done. Can pm me ur ID contact and quotation? Will shortlist him for my new hse reno. Thanks.

Hi Reno2017,

PM Sent

Hi Dunomaxwell, can PM your contractor/ID contact  and quotation ? How much for your reno ? Love design of your home, tidbit drawer, shoe box, redo DB Box. thnks.

Hi! Can PM me your ID contact too? How much did u spend for the reno?

btw, is your fan from Msia? Is there any wobby issue - I heard that the hook is diff from Sg. 

On 19 May 2016 at 9:26 AM, Varina Jiang said:

May I have the quotation and ID info, too? Love the whole design!! Especially tv console, shoes box and redo for the DB box! Awesome!

Hi Varina,

PM sent. ;)

On 16 May 2016 at 6:13 PM, teegz said:

Wow your tidbit corner is really neat! Very well thought out design :)

I'm going to order the APEC water filtration system soon. Just curious, did you have to pay for the shipping of the APEC filtration system?

Hi teegz,

apologies for the late reply. Amazon's Free AmazonGlobal Shipping does not apply to items larger than 18" x 14" x 8" or over 20 lbs. (About FREE AmazonGlobal Shipping)

As the APEC RO-90 product dimension is 15 x 7 x 18 inches and weight 11.8 pounds. It is just slightly over the free shipping requirement. Thus I wrote in to amazon to "appeal" for free shipping and amazon was willing to waive off the shipping charges. Amazon really fulfil their vision to be "earth's most customer centric company" ;)