Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
duomaxwell

Llpl's New House @ Punggol Waterway Brooks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Very nicely done up house. I m also getting my key real soon. but its for a resale flat. 

can you pm me your final quotation and invoices on your entire reno. I would like to see how much the cost of hacking walls cost, cabinets etc . theres alot of hacking involved for my house. Yikes..

Edited by Raakesh Sundram

22 hours ago, osiris7777 said:

Hi Duomaxwell,

I am getting the key for my new house soon. Looking for ID therefore can you share the contact of your ID please.

BTW very nicely done :)

Thank you!

Hi osiris7777,

Thanks thanks. Sure. PM Sent. :lol:

Hi Duomaxwell,

I am getting the key for my new house soon. Looking for ID therefore can you share the contact of your ID please.

BTW very nicely done :)

Thank you!

19 hours ago, ixidus said:

Hi duomaxwell,

Could you be kind enough to share the contact of your ID.

Thank you!

Hi ixidus,

Your mailbox is full :(

Edited by duomaxwell

21 hours ago, johnson11ng said:

Hi duomaxwell,

:good:Thanks for sharing! I hope my contractor can do the same for me too.:D

Warmest Regards,

Johnson

Hi Johnson, 

Maybe your contractor can come up with something even better to support your sink ;)

6 hours ago, johnson11ng said:
  On 6/6/2016 at 0:02 AM, trcd said:

Hi duomaxwell,

I also bought the same Blanco Metra 9 Kitchen Sink! Love it! I am also thinking of using Kompacplus Top for my kitchen cabinet. Can share with me how your under mount sink is secured?

Thanks!

Johnson.

Hi Johnson,

Initially our blanco sink is just supported by the 20mm edge all around.

2mgte7n.jpg

met9z_g4.jpg

33op1l5.png

From the drawing above, it illustrate for the carpenter to open a opening of length (840mm) & breath (480mm) (Actual sink dimension is 860mm (Length) & 500mm (Breath)). So the support for the sink is the groove (20mm on top,  20mm on bottom & 20mm on both sides) 

We were worried that over time, the carpentry might not be able to support the weight of the sink as it is quite heavy (Even though he mention that this installation method is common for under-mount sink).

So we asked our ID whether we can have more support for our sink and he did a stainless steel support for our sink (FOC :D). Below is the photo of the stainless steel support below our sink. :)

34zk7z5.jpg

Hi duomaxwell,

I also bought the same Blanco Metra 9 Kitchen Sink! Love it! I am also thinking of using Kompacplus Top for my kitchen cabinet. Can share with me how your under mount sink is secured?

Thanks!

Johnson.

On 2/1/2016 at 7:36 AM, duomaxwell said:

Day 33 (29th Jan) - Carpentry Day 4

Kitchen bottom cabinet

k4i6ua.jpg

Blanco Metra 9 Kitchen Sink (Under Mount)

122cbw2.jpg

Kitchen top cabinet (Before all the doors are installed)

346ly4p.jpg

Kitchen top cabinet (after all the doors are installed)

mwtwcj.jpg

View of wet & dry kitchen from service yard

15xwwwk.jpg

Dry kitchen (Microwave & Oven is fitted by the carpentry and it turns out to be a perfect fit)

34qo6r4.jpg

View of dry & wet kitchen from living room

29ztt8k.jpg

Bar Counter

11ilr2o.jpg

6 hours ago, trcd said:

If it's me I wouldn't change those doors either.

Your master toilet has quite a lot of storage actually! Not too bad already :P  (wait till you see mine)

For the fan, no warranty if it's purchased from Msia right..?

Thanks duomaxwell! I think it's brilliant - save a lot of time washing - just wipe! :D

Even though we brought from Malaysia, Tampoi Lighing is providing 1 year of warranty (I forgot whether it is 2 or 1 year warranty). its just that we will need to dismantle the fan and bring it into Malaysia to claim for the warranty if its faulty. :P

Just note on the need to get the pots & pans which are suitable to be used for induction cooker hob ;)

17 hours ago, duomaxwell said:

Hi trcd,

Actually our toilets are not really spacious. Its just that we don't want to waste money since we already paid for the doors, so we will just keep using the doors until it gives us problem.

Currently for our master toilet, when there is somebody using the sink to wash hand and the door is closed, there is a need to be careful when somebody from outside is trying to open the door. I think there wouldn't be this issue if we changed to a bi-fold door.

We got our living room ceiling fan from Aeratron model AE3

http://aeratron.com/ourrange/

If it's me I wouldn't change those doors either.

Your master toilet has quite a lot of storage actually! Not too bad already :P  (wait till you see mine)

For the fan, no warranty if it's purchased from Msia right..?

17 hours ago, duomaxwell said:

We are using induction hobs. Yes, there are only 2 "burners" we are using Bosch.

Yup. its so much easier to clean compared to gas hobs.

Thanks duomaxwell! I think it's brilliant - save a lot of time washing - just wipe! :D

Ooh... Could you please share if you are using induction or ceramic hobs? Are there only 2 "burners"? Which brand did you choose? :P 

I'm considering getting a glass top ceramic - so much easier to clean isn't it!

We are using induction hobs. Yes, there are only 2 "burners" we are using Bosch.

Yup. its so much easier to clean compared to gas hobs.