Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aazjazz

Future Home @ Imm - Any Comments?

All I can say is good luck.

The moment I signed on the contract, the attitude changed.

Wow is it that bad? I had a chat with them and they were prompt in giving us the quotes and the perspective drawings. The prices were quite attractive too. Care to explain why and how the attitude changed?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wow is it that bad? I had a chat with them and they were prompt in giving us the quotes and the perspective drawings. The prices were quite attractive too. Care to explain why and how the attitude changed?

haha..

the chatting part was good for me also..

end up did not choose them for me is coz:

- very old uncle (like 50 yrs old) attending to me, dun feel safe that they will be giving me something modern..

- items taken out of package reduce amt by a tiny bit (reduce cabinet by 2ft = reduce $100) but when add items (false ceiling for toilet = add $500).. my example is exaggerating a bit but the feeling is like tat..

- 1st mtg mention all the things to be done, 2nd mtg the discussed ideas were tweaked into something else..

- did not draw any perspective yet unlike some which readily did so we can vaguely visualise e id concepts..

i do agree if u take the package, its really very competitive..

wei ken in IMM is also under them, the team of designers are younger (those at future home are older), you may wan to try wek ken.. but note also that wei ken designers mostly sales designers, ie they have someone do the drawings for them..

happy sourcing ya, its this stage that's most torturous..

mine experience last year with future homes didnt end up a good note..

nothing against them but just dont really like their service and attitude..

we were left standing outside the shop until all the IDs left and close shop and without knowing what happened to the ID promised to show us the quotation.

We rushed all the way down and didnt have proper dinner and stood there like a fool... :bleah:

only next day afternoon the ID came and apologies saying his daughter in hospital.. we didnt want to hold anything against him since its family matters.. I shot back how come no ID in the shop knows where he goes and he cant answer me at all. We didnt get good impression after that.

Funny thing is thatt he forgotten about us and call us up again asking when to meet up. We were like erh who are u? As it had been sometime since last spoken, then he remember that he was the one who left us hanging and saying he wants to meet us up personally and will not forget appointment again. my hubby went to see the quotation and so many things missing despite of him writing down everything. his new quotation was more expensive and lesser things that we wanted, somemore nothing much added from their usual package. He didnt give anything impressive and after that meet up he never even bothered to revise his quotation and get back to us at all.

Hope everyone have a better experience then me.. I know abit old news but i never forget how we were stood up by them.. :bleah: hee hee anyway, i hope their service change for the better this year.

mine experience last year with future homes didnt end up a good note..

nothing against them but just dont really like their service and attitude..

we were left standing outside the shop until all the IDs left and close shop and without knowing what happened to the ID promised to show us the quotation.

We rushed all the way down and didnt have proper dinner and stood there like a fool... :P

only next day afternoon the ID came and apologies saying his daughter in hospital.. we didnt want to hold anything against him since its family matters.. I shot back how come no ID in the shop knows where he goes and he cant answer me at all. We didnt get good impression after that.

Funny thing is thatt he forgotten about us and call us up again asking when to meet up. We were like erh who are u? As it had been sometime since last spoken, then he remember that he was the one who left us hanging and saying he wants to meet us up personally and will not forget appointment again. my hubby went to see the quotation and so many things missing despite of him writing down everything. his new quotation was more expensive and lesser things that we wanted, somemore nothing much added from their usual package. He didnt give anything impressive and after that meet up he never even bothered to revise his quotation and get back to us at all.

Hope everyone have a better experience then me.. I know abit old news but i never forget how we were stood up by them.. !! hee hee anyway, i hope their service change for the better this year.

yr renovation 100% completed, so envy!

but i understand what you talking abt in terms of - calling up again sometime later forgetting abt u thinking you are another client (coz it happen to me too, then e id came up with a lame excuse), things discussed went missing etc.. very frustrating esp when u meet these ids up after work, spending couple of hrs discussing and being all hopeful abt e next meet-up to be disappointed.. !!

i heard from someone that their service is lousy and quote has a lot of hidden stuff... but i dunno how true la.

yr renovation 100% completed, so envy!

but i understand what you talking abt in terms of - calling up again sometime later forgetting abt u thinking you are another client (coz it happen to me too, then e id came up with a lame excuse), things discussed went missing etc.. very frustrating esp when u meet these ids up after work, spending couple of hrs discussing and being all hopeful abt e next meet-up to be disappointed.. :dancingqueen:

hi linda,

thanks glad its over, urs starting soon right? hope to see more pictures :furious:

yeah i had a few like that before.. i have one calling me after 3 months from meeting and saying i lost ur HP number and now following up.. i told her off, u are too late, i dont need to know ur quotation. she sounds relief to hear that.. (wondering whether the quotation was even done up at all) Somemore from the super brand company :dancingqueen:

hi linda,

thanks glad its over, urs starting soon right? hope to see more pictures :)

yeah i had a few like that before.. i have one calling me after 3 months from meeting and saying i lost ur HP number and now following up.. i told her off, u are too late, i dont need to know ur quotation. she sounds relief to hear that.. (wondering whether the quotation was even done up at all) Somemore from the super brand company :D

yup, hacking is starting tmr, i'm super excited! haha.. like my renovation is finally moving..

haha, will try to take more pics but i think no time to post it up..

i can't even get my renotalk blog up, the hyperlink to the blog seems to have problem..

any suggestion how to solve the bug??

talked to the ID and get the draft quotation, the quotation seems reasonable. But don't know if their design and workmanship. Anyone here can share the your views?

yup, hacking is starting tmr, i'm super excited! haha.. like my renovation is finally moving..

haha, will try to take more pics but i think no time to post it up..

i can't even get my renotalk blog up, the hyperlink to the blog seems to have problem..

any suggestion how to solve the bug??

:D erh the t-blog? then i go spam spam abit :dancingqueen: hee hee

erh i think need to pm admin or mods to ask them to look into it.. some blogs i tried have errors going into it..

:) good luck~ hope things goes smooth for urs :fire:

LinDa...WAH!:bangwall:! I also excited for u leh!!!WAH!!

haha, i oso super excited leh!

day 1 = hack tiles

day 2 = lay tiles LIAO!:bangwall:

now my h/s and living rm got nice tiles..

today they doing the toilet tiles and tmr they hacking e walls..

woo hoo..

i tink its tis part of the renovation tat is super exciting as its taking shape..

i can't wait for it to finish..

:notti: erh the t-blog? then i go spam spam abit !! hee hee

erh i think need to pm admin or mods to ask them to look into it.. some blogs i tried have errors going into it..

:) good luck~ hope things goes smooth for urs :)

i got t-blog and created a normal blog..

but e link doesn't work lo..

i pm kenagan or something but no reply lei, i oso don't know wat to do abt it..

tks for yr nice wishes..

my new house got NEW TILES le! :)

Hi all... i'm new in this forum. I just sign up with Future Home yesterday nite. Any1 did use their service b4? any comment?

hihi, nope, did not sign with them! good luck on yr reno.. :unsure:

Hi, my renos are being taken care by Future Home. Signed up with them last year July but renos only started 2 weeks ago, cos our AD is on 5th Aug 2007, dun wan renos to start too early way back last year.

Who is the ID that you signed up with and wheres your lovenest located at?So far so good on the attention and services provided to me, even after renos have commenced. However, not the end of renos yet, so anything can still happen *touch wood* :dancingqueen:

You can go to http://community.webshots.com/user/thebanquetboy for pics of my on-going reno works :bangwall:

Hi all... i'm new in this forum. I just sign up with Future Home yesterday nite. Any1 did use their service b4? any comment?