Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Kara kara, blum is calling you. Haha :)

"Blum is saying:

I want to be at your home, please buy me back. I will help keep your drawers good and steady for many many years :) "

Haha i must be too free... :P opps

Lol, don't know the $400 should spend on door, Blum, or repainting :rofl:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

How was yours installed?

I don't know if we made the right decision to insist they change it as per the technician's expertise. The installers insist that there's no issue.

Eh the supposed feature wall is the "browner" shade on the wall next to the window. The window walls should be a creamy white, turned out to be a very light yellow. Guess gotta live with it.

The two brown shades look the same in the pictures too... Lol. But IRL the master bedroom greige is different from the almond shade in the office.

Should've taken the plunge for the charcoal gray in the master! Hahaha!

Mmmm, this is our heater:

20150918_150127.jpg

I reckon that even though it was quite a lot of bother, it's better to be safe than sorry? The punggol pipe bursting **** story has made me a little leery of pipes all around heh.

Yeah I know what you mean about choosing colours! I've concluded that bedrooms can take deeper/darker colours and feel really cosy. And photos take a very different picture from real life! Not to mention the day and night light makes such a difference in how a room looks.

Mmmm, this is our heater:

20150918_150127.jpg

I reckon that even though it was quite a lot of bother, it's better to be safe than sorry? The punggol pipe bursting **** story has made me a little leery of pipes all around heh.

Yeah I know what you mean about choosing colours! I've concluded that bedrooms can take deeper/darker colours and feel really cosy. And photos take a very different picture from real life! Not to mention the day and night light makes such a difference in how a room looks.

Yours is fine and well done! :)

I hope my colors are fine. So far they look ok, I love my living room's soft greys. I guess once the furniture is in everything will balance out! :)

Yours is fine and well done! :)

I hope my colors are fine. So far they look ok, I love my living room's soft greys. I guess once the furniture is in everything will balance out! :)

Furniture makes allll the difference

Your window view so nice.... all green forest, unblocked view. :)

Yes! We got lucky. Can see all the way to Tampines IKEA from my place :)

Furniture makes allll the difference

Hopefully. :)

Haha y'all also think my wall colors weird ah? No one comment on my colors. Unsure man me. Haha.

Yes! We got lucky. Can see all the way to Tampines IKEA from my place :)

Hopefully. :)

Haha y'all also think my wall colors weird ah? No one comment on my colors. Unsure man me. Haha.

Not weird la! Weird is like, painting a room bright purple and creamy green (no offence to Barney-themed homes).

I took a closer (read: strain my grandmother eyes) look at your walls; now I see what you mean! Agree that creamy white would have set off your greige walls beautifully, but the light yellow is not a disaster! It's nice - just that creamy *might* have been nicer? But it's still v nice. Definitely not weird.

Not weird la! Weird is like, painting a room bright purple and creamy green (no offence to Barney-themed homes).

I took a closer (read: strain my grandmother eyes) look at your walls; now I see what you mean! Agree that creamy white would have set off your greige walls beautifully, but the light yellow is not a disaster! It's nice - just that creamy *might* have been nicer? But it's still v nice. Definitely not weird.

You same taste as me la. So I trust you. You totally get what I meant haha!

I suppose just wait for the furniture. :)

You same taste as me la. So I trust you. You totally get what I meant haha!

I suppose just wait for the furniture. :)

Ya <3 Must also take everything into account, like even your flooring which is currently covered. A room is digested as a whole! :)

By the way, I realised your corridor photo shows the difference in browns between your rooms haha

Ya <3 Must also take everything into account, like even your flooring which is currently covered. A room is digested as a whole! :)

By the way, I realised your corridor photo shows the difference in browns between your rooms haha

Haha ya one is more pinkish brown and one is greige! :)

Room colours are tricky things to take accurate photos of!

Eh. Is it just me or does your key have gold bubbles?

Yes! Haha it's a computer generated key. Apparently. They call it digital key or something.

Difficult to pick cus it doesn't work on ridges like normal keys. But also means duplication is very expensive. :P