Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Ey babe I was just chatting with a girlfriend today, and she showed me her SOB kitchen which she plans to hack

2f18a0a9-1797-4ed7-aee2-b687d33784f31.jp

Do the lower cabinets look like what you want?

No... Haha! The mouldings / beadings are too Victorian. Mine more classic (the ridges should be carved, not protruding, and not ornate, but clean lines).

Haha!! I know I know

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

No... Haha! The mouldings / beadings are too Victorian. Mine more classic (the ridges should be carved, not protruding, and not ornate, but clean lines).

Haha!! I know I know

My brain just widened in surprise, exploded upon rereading, gently deflated, and softly died.

My brain just widened in surprise, exploded upon rereading, gently deflated, and softly died.

HAHAHAHA

Ok less French cottage

More classic chic

Cath Kidston vs Jo Malone

Does this make it clearer hahaha :P

Does anyone know if a granite kitchen top can be cut on site?

Question is related to future proofing my kitchen top as I'm going with small width hob like 30cm now but in future if I want to upgrade to say 70 -90cm hobs it's still doable on site.

Btw, your rainshower and taps from Tb is the fitting size correct? Read somewhere that China sanitary fittings are different size from ours

His recommendation is I keep it the original color one lor.

Just that I insist and insist cus I don't want the whole house to flow with a theme then got a jarring main door!

:dunno:

And the HDB fire-rated doors so expensive. Wanna change also $1k+.

I agree completely with you on this. The facade of any household starts with the main door. I spent a lot of effort to make sure I have the correct main door, and a gate to compliment. Good thing is my unit is away from lift, no fire doors mandated. This made life much easier for me.

I agree completely with you on this. The facade of any household starts with the main door. I spent a lot of effort to make sure I have the correct main door, and a gate to compliment. Good thing is my unit is away from lift, no fire doors mandated. This made life much easier for me.

I know! Good for you. :)

I was going back and forth with my door beadings to create a classic door, but decided to not do it first and DIY it later to save like $360. But still having it professionally painted. Spray painting it would have costed me $1k+ and laminating my contractor insist don't do. So paint lor.

Kara kara, blum is calling you. Haha :)

"Blum is saying:

I want to be at your home, please buy me back. I will help keep your drawers good and steady for many many years :) "

Haha i must be too free... :P opps

Edited by Ahyong81

Anyway, all lights except kitchen, bomb shelter and fans up already. Fans near the end since my contractor doesn't want them dirty... Painting also done for the most part (Service Yard needs to be fixed cus of the gas heater)

I chose all waterproof, weatherproof and completely sealed ceiling lights for easy maintenance while still keeping the ceilings nice and high.

Living room

2wdwvf5.jpg

Corridor

124zlso.jpg

Office

jkbm2c.jpg

Master bedroom

2qd20pg.jpg

The white shade we chose to complement the greige feature walls were too yellow. Went a shade lighter still too yellow. Hoping to get a creamy white, but ah well. Living room is perfect though.

Bathroom lights are the same

156ahpi.jpg

jj03ec.jpg

Gas heater fixed

Though the installer insists previously no issue... We insisted that the technician on the phone says too close. Better safe than sorry I guess.

s2qv6q.jpg

Anyway, all lights except kitchen, bomb shelter and fans up already. Fans near the end since my contractor doesn't want them dirty... Painting also done for the most part (Service Yard needs to be fixed cus of the gas heater)

I chose all waterproof, weatherproof and completely sealed ceiling lights for easy maintenance while still keeping the ceilings nice and high.

Living room

2wdwvf5.jpg

Corridor

124zlso.jpg

Office

jkbm2c.jpg

Master bedroom

2qd20pg.jpg

The white shade we chose to complement the greige feature walls were too yellow. Went a shade lighter still too yellow. Hoping to get a creamy white, but ah well. Living room is perfect though.

Bathroom lights are the same

156ahpi.jpg

jj03ec.jpg

Babe, um, where's your feature wall?

Ooh I think we have the same heater!

Babe, um, where's your feature wall?

Ooh I think we have the same heater!

How was yours installed?

I don't know if we made the right decision to insist they change it as per the technician's expertise. The installers insist that there's no issue.

Eh the supposed feature wall is the "browner" shade on the wall next to the window. The window walls should be a creamy white, turned out to be a very light yellow. Guess gotta live with it.

The two brown shades look the same in the pictures too... Lol. But IRL the master bedroom greige is different from the almond shade in the office.

Should've taken the plunge for the charcoal gray in the master! Hahaha!