Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi guys,

I am on a tight budget and in the midst of locating a supplier/ contractor to overlay living and 3 bedroom with resilient floor. (Approx 600sq ft)

Trying my luck here to see if anyone has engaged before a reliable supplier with a lower price than what I had to recommend.

Gone thru a few firms from big ones to smaller ones and price range varies quite a lot from $6.50 to $4psf

Before confirming with $4psf firm, try to see if anyone in the forum has engaged/ or found a supplier that quoted lower than this..

Thanks in advance!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks for the many pm received.

Has finally confirm with the one who quoted me $4psf (5mm thick type) including installation of skirting.

Has finally confirm with the one who quoted me $4psf (5mm thick type) including installation of skirting.

Hey Adkhoh,

Mine sharing with me too?

:good:

Hi Adkoh,

Is ur resilient vinyl flooring done? How is the quality and overall feel? Im thinking of using vinyl flooring for my bedrooms too. Pls advise, thanks!

Hi,

Is this resilient vinyl flooring clicked together type like those wooden laminated flooring?

And is it true it comes with wood grain design only?

Was introduced last night by an ID when he proposed this instead on overlaying my current ceramic tile with homogenous type.

Thank You

EisMann

Hi Adkoh,

Is ur resilient vinyl flooring done? How is the quality and overall feel? Im thinking of using vinyl flooring for my bedrooms too. Pls advise, thanks!

Hi Ahpok,

Mine will be done in early sept as I am still waiting for the major stuff to complete first.

I guess that most instants it comes in wood grain finish. I saw one is stone finish but doubt that the effect will look good or natural given the laying style.

Will try to post some photo when mine is done.

Charles and kikilala, pm you already.

Hi Ahpok,

Mine will be done in early sept as I am still waiting for the major stuff to complete first.

I guess that most instants it comes in wood grain finish. I saw one is stone finish but doubt that the effect will look good or natural given the laying style.

hi Adkoh,

Can pm me ur vinyl contact please.

actually I thought of also getting from Taobao n laying myself.

Checked n double checked. Seems like a job any DIYer worth his salt can do, albeit slower.

So am thinking of DIYing. Youtube videos are really inspiring and instructional. Anyone wants to try DIY vinyl can also email me.

Or email acemalice@gmail.com

Many thanks!

Yah MountainBiker, initially have the same thoughts as you becos material is very cheap there.

However, thinking of the time that I will take to DIY...I totally shelve this idea as I am not those handyman type..lolz

Anyway, just pm you his hp number.

Hi,

Can PM me your contact?

Thanks.

CK

Hi Ahpok,

Hi Adkoh

Can PM me your contact?

Thanks.

I also know of someone who did good vinyl flooring and completed within 1.5 days on my new flat.

Home%203_zps4wzoos5c.jpg

The guys literally worked overnight and it was a well done job. Comes in $4.50/$5 per square feet, w installation and skirting. Drop a PM if you need more info.

Edited by 43atCR