Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Adkoh

Overlay Resilient Vinyl Floor

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I also know of someone who did good vinyl flooring and completed within 1.5 days on my new flat.

Home%203_zps4wzoos5c.jpg

The guys literally worked overnight and it was a well done job. Comes in $4.50/$5 per square feet, w installation and skirting. Drop a PM if you need more info.

Thanks for the many pm received.

Has finally confirm with the one who quoted me $4psf (5mm thick type) including installation of skirting.

Hi Adkoh,

Can share the contact with me? I am looking to overlay my HDB flat with vinyl flooring.

Hi

For the 5mm resilent vinyl floor, did any of you guys encounter the room door has problem closing after overlay?

After conversations with several flooring providers, I realised that the doors have to be trimmed at the bottom (with a sawing tool) if you are overlaying the floor. Flooring provider quoted $50 to trim main door.

Edited by Henderson98

Thanks for the many pm received.

Has finally confirm with the one who quoted me $4psf (5mm thick type) including installation of skirting.

Hi Adkoh and 43atCR,

Please share and PM the contact of your vinyl flooring ID/Contractor/supplier to hsec.pcs@gmail.com

Thank you.

Edited by GForce