Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Nowadays, matress fitted sheet is no longer like it was in the past, manufacturer now make a lot of different sizes for different matress in term of the depth of the matresses. So looking for a fitted sheet is a breeze nowadays.

But tilam king is like ikea. The size is different. Not just depth. So if the mattress slightly longer or shorter, not sure if fitted sheets can fit swee swee.

Cos for me personally I like my sheets to fit snugly. I can't stand if sheets too big or too small.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Very very very thankful to each one of you who responded and gave valuable input; I'm a happy supported piece of wood :D /more anyhow metaphors.

It's been a long day! And I've caught a hazy cold :( I'll update fully when I can, but for now, just a word of thanks <3 much love!

Off for zichar,

Bookworm

Hi renofam, we've moved in and have been crazy busy cleaning, unpacking and setting up! The amount of work is unbelievable. And I hadn't known dust could be so stubborn! Seriously stun like.. Kangkong.

ANYWAY- anyone has curtain recommendations/contacts? Ideally with quite a range of options/cloths (not the stuffy kind) and affordable :) thankks guys I wub yous!!

Hi renofam, we've moved in and have been crazy busy cleaning, unpacking and setting up! The amount of work is unbelievable. And I hadn't known dust could be so stubborn! Seriously stun like.. Kangkong.

ANYWAY- anyone has curtain recommendations/contacts? Ideally with quite a range of options/cloths (not the stuffy kind) and affordable :) thankks guys I wub yous!!

Congratulation congratulation!!!

For curtains, maybe you can contact Vincent. Read lots of good comment about him here.

Congratulation congratulation!!!

For curtains, maybe you can contact Vincent. Read lots of good comment about him here.

Oh thanks I will! Do you have his contact, or know how I can find it? Thanks so much!

I PM you liao, if didn't get it let me know ya.[/quote

Thanks so much! I went to read up about him and you're right, he's really popular! We're actually hoping to get it done this week, short notice I know :/

I PM you liao, if didn't get it let me know ya.[/quote

Thanks so much! I went to read up about him and you're right, he's really popular! We're actually hoping to get it done this week, short notice I know :/

try try to contact him lah, I keep my finger cross for you.

Review of fujioh inner flame technology : aka SOS

Anyone among us have experience in using fujioh inner flame ? I've been getting increasingly frustrated with it and definitely need help !

Got it on the recommendation of the sales lady ; I only started cooking while living overseas last year so had no knowledge of my own. I've used it this past week, and have literally burnt All. My. Meals. It's not funny anymore.

Initially, I put it down to familiarisng myself to the kitchen, but I'm starting to think it's more than that. Burning my chicken rice on my grandma's *heavy bottomed* pot while on the l.o.w.e.s.t flame was the last straw. If a heavy bottomed pot on lowest flame burns my food, what chance does anything else have ?

I'm willing to concede it could be my unfamiliarity with this technology, which is why I'm asking for advice. Read the manual and gone online, but nothing helpful has turned up.

I'm hoping to understand how to avoid burning my food, and crucially this : how may I cook using *only* the outer ring of flames, i.e. turn the inner flame off ? I find it extraordinaire intense even at lowest heat. I mean, I get that they are really proud that their flames use less gas and all bcz it's so strong, but if their flame is going to manage to burn the carrot of my 三杯鸡 (soy sauce chicken with GRAVY) then I am simoultaneously (how to spell ? ) in awe and despair. If I can't find a résolution I will seriously consider ripping it out and installating another brand in. I am NOT recommending fujioh until further notice.

Roar. Très upset. Meh.

Tl ; dr : I have been burning my food on the fujioh stove bcz inner flame technology ; need help.

P.S. Been busy with multiple housewarmings, will show more of our home hopefully next week. Consider this post a review on fujioh !

So excited to see you back, but bummed to hear about the hob. Fujioh seems super popular so I'm pretty sure it's just something you're missing!! Hopefully someone has a good solution for you.

Have you tried talking to fujioh?

So excited to see you back, but bummed to hear about the hob. Fujioh seems super popular so I'm pretty sure it's just something you're missing!! Hopefully someone has a good solution for you.

Have you tried talking to fujioh?

Looked to the renotalk community first ! If nothing is forthcoming I'll seek them out. I'm really pretty upset ; chicken rice is my pet dish and to see even that burnt is a total shake of confidence !

Thanks for the encouragement ; yeah I hope so tooo

Edited by Peachydurians