Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

I see that you have changed your bathroom window to the top hung open out type? Did you have to apply for HDB approval specially for that? I was told that lourve windows in the toilet can't be changed. I would also like to change to white coated windows like urs.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
2 hours ago, Razor Rahman said:

Hi,

I see that you have changed your bathroom window to the top hung open out type? Did you have to apply for HDB approval specially for that? I was told that lourve windows in the toilet can't be changed. I would also like to change to white coated windows like urs.

Although I'm not the t-blog owner, I also had all of my toilet windows changed from louvre to top-hung and just double checked. We got HDB approval to do it (I think all changes to windows for HDB need approval generally). Should not be difficult, just need to file a reno permit request.

Hello Evo, may I have the name and contact of ur contractor? I wanna extend out my basin too, Hope you woll logged in and see this soon.. hear from you soon!

Hi evo, thank you so much for sharing your renovation journey!

Could you please PM me with the contact details of your contractor and maybe the price quoted for your reno?

Thank you :)