Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lazyfatcat007

3 Room Resale For The Witch And Her Cat

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I think the painted trunking on the right of the picture is also aircon trunking. It should be possible to lower the pipes to the same height (i.e. just above the ground) so at most you end up with a much reduced __| box that hugs the edge?

Art, why your cables so big? How many trunking in total? Coming from both sides of the room?

Ks & Lfc,

I'm not sure if can lower leh, because it's like two lanes converging into one from the casing at the side.. and super bulky. I have no idea why the trunking is like that. I'm using a System 4, so i think trunking from 4 rooms all coming together here in the MBR.

Hey fatcat, I think I better move this post back over to my side... It's like totally hijacking your blog!! Sorry, girl! :unsure:

Came across this lovely black chandelier and bought it... living room or bedroom... hmm..

29xck84.jpg

wow very sexy chandelier.

I notice aricon trunking became a hot topic, but your trunking is so neatly done.

Clap clap for your aircon contractor.

Thanks Bro, my ID hiam his plastering works at the window compressor area.. haha

I received my early Christmas present in my letterbox today. My own Property Tax letter! Hahaha... noob new property owner.

Happy hols to all reno kakis!! May our renovation be smooth as creme 😃

Thanks Bro, my ID hiam his plastering works at the window compressor area.. haha

I received my early Christmas present in my letterbox today. My own Property Tax letter! Hahaha... noob new property owner.

Happy hols to all reno kakis!! May our renovation be smooth as creme

Been months I didn't open the letter box, better go open this weekend.

D+29: Merry Christmas!! Ho Ho Ho! ⛄

Went to house after work to sort out my lights from TB via DG... thought I could have some quiet tme but saw the painter doing his work! Touched leh..

Took about an hour and half to go through all the parcels.. only 2 lights couldn't make it:

2mxgwt2.jpg

The left has scratches on the paint work and the right has condensation? :(

So in love with my Tom Dixon Etch Lamp.. the pic doesn't do it justice!

25a4v2g.jpg

LETTING GO:

2z706bp.jpg

A 青銅鏡 (bronze mirror?)... very pretty but it doesn't fit into my design concept now... pls pm me if you are interested..

Love the etch light too and the shadows it throws out when you switched it on. So what are you intend to do with the other 2 lamps ? I have 2 lamps from TB with missing parts so now thinking to donate away to those who can DIY

Day 33: Wet wash

Nothing much going on, preparation for vinyl laying end of the month, so washing up the place...

30ljria.jpg

Kitchen stove area...

e5g4fs.jpg

15xn9dc.jpg

Views from living room...

First coat paint is up... electric casing more or less camouflaged... nothing much to comment, will change switches to black though.

Next up, floors, lights and carpentry.. hopefully can be done before cny. ID say materials out of stock.. zzzz

Yes, most "branded" beds don't recommend slated bed bases... But I've always only had slated bed bases and they've been holding up fine. If you wanna be super sure, you can add more support, my hubby DIYs some.

The branded beds just don't want the slates to press and indent prints onto the mattress.

D+35: vinyl a-laying!

4q04tz.jpg

msnmky.jpg

Quite nice hor? I must pg that I was almost this close to changing the flooring... hopefully it looks as nice in the picture. Didn't get to go down to view as I was working..

Cabinets are otw, waiting for the stainless steel counter top.. likely will install next week... then lights, wardrobe and finally door...