Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lazyfatcat007

3 Room Resale For The Witch And Her Cat

I think I told him mid Dec, dunno what happened midway lah.. irritating ttm. I know he's a one-man show and he has 3 other units to settle by CNY but I did ask him if he had time to take on my unit at the sourcing stage... oh well...

I feel super insecure about the lack of door and my original gate also not very secured ! Haha! Maybe should camp there and be security guard...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ok that's not very responsible of him... he should have found this out when u ordered it. one man show no excuse lor. buy a really secure padlock and lock ur gate well :) don't worry!

Lazyfatcat, sorry to hear about this hiccups which although are not big issues but can be irritating. I am also having problem with my door frame/main door.. so I told contractor it is ok to just leave the a plastic wrapper taped to door but he is more anxious than me la so pester the door company till they came down.

Why not consider to choose another laminate for kitchen ? Maybe then can have the handover before CNY?

My front gate - doorless... the backing are there after I ngiam my ID about it.. *rolleyes*

2r23e5d.jpg

On a brighter note: lights are up tmr.. electrician will come back another trip for replacement lights...

D+42: toilet door is up! Can use toilet le!

2cxxqma.jpg

Preparing switches:

2rf9fe9.jpg

Yay!! You got the black sockets! :jammin:

On a sep note, Crate & Barrel Warehouse Sale in Tuas this weekend! Might be worth a trip down, Fatcat?

My front gate - doorless... the backing are there after I ngiam my ID about it.. *rolleyes*

2r23e5d.jpg

On a brighter note: lights are up tmr.. electrician will come back another trip for replacement lights...

hehe the door design very interesting leh :P

Will be all good lah, don't worry too much.

That time my housemate leave the door unlock for the whole night, gate open big big and nothing happen.

But I almost kill him the next morning

We are just glad that our country is kinda safe, but again on yesterday news $500k cash was stolen at Pasir Panjang wholesale market.

Lazyfatcat I am loving the black colour switch, why I never think of that :(

Thanks Art! Sale in Tuas wor... haha... see if I can get a car? 😁

Yay!! You got the black sockets! :jammin:

On a sep note, Crate & Barrel Warehouse Sale in Tuas this weekend! Might be worth a trip down, Fatcat?

Edited by Lazyfatcat007

Nextstep, the grille is old one, waiting for the new one to come... freaking ugly now.. lol

Change to black switches... still got time 👻

hehe the door design very interesting leh :P

Will be all good lah, don't worry too much.

That time my housemate leave the door unlock for the whole night, gate open big big and nothing happen.

But I almost kill him the next morning

We are just glad that our country is kinda safe, but again on yesterday news $500k cash was stolen at Pasir Panjang wholesale market.

Lazyfatcat I am loving the black colour switch, why I never think of that :(

Nextstep, the grille is old one, waiting for the new one to come... freaking ugly now.. lol

Change to black switches... still got time

hahaha I know is old one lah!! I kacau kacau only mah :P

Don't want any changes liao lah, stress and no $ liao hahaha

I'm standing here watching my electricians fixing up majority of the lights... think they stressed...

Living room:

5ygtwi.jpg

美美!!

Chilling area:

1zb3ugy.jpg

Kitchen:

2qsqibs.jpg

Where did u buy the tracklights from?