Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Moving along very nicely! And very pretty sockets. They go so well with the wood-textured feature wall :)

Hi (night) owl, thanks for dropping by! Yeah it has rather smooth sailing so far heh heh. Hope it goes well for you too!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wah! Seemed like a lot has been done! Waiting for the rest of the look!!

Hi cat! Yeah now only pending carpentry and doors heh. Although we told our contractor that we are not in a rush to move in, I still can't wait for the whole house to materialise! Anw I have a 8mth old ginger cat in my current house, but i don't think I can bring him over to my new house because my parents have grown attached to him :(

Edited by GallopingPuffin

Hi cat! Yeah now only pending carpentry and doors heh. Although we told our contractor that we are not in a rush to move in, I still can't wait for the whole house to materialise! Anw I have a 8mth old ginger cat in my current house, but i don't think I can bring him over to my new house because my parents have grown attached to him :sad:

We NEED to have a cat lovers thread in this forum. Lol. That's a shame to hear though :( Will you be getting another?

Edited by owlNbear

WOOHOO CARPENTRY IS UP~! :dancingqueen:

Well, almost 90% done! Just left the knobs to be installed, Blanco sink and Bosch hob to be put in, and our "zhng-ed" Kompacplus countertops which will be ready after CNY :notti:

Really quite satisfied with the carpentry workmanship, the shaker style edges of the cabinet doors are flawlessly done, and the ABS trimmings cover all the edges quite well. Impressive! :good::good:

Some photos to share!

IMG_5201_zpsbwnnhw3q.jpg

Black photo ledge is up! Our carpenters kindly helped us to install it! :lol:

IMG_5204_zpsfagoxgjt.jpg

Kitchen island as seen from the living room!

IMG_5214_zpsh8mdjn2m.jpg

Closer view of our open concept kitchen! Love how it is still so spacious despite having such a big island in the middle! :wub:

IMG_5216_zpsxktv9anp.jpg

Our kitchen cabinets, flawlessly done! We chose a woody white laminate to contrast the dark teak laminate of our island. :sport-smiley-004:

IMG_5228_zpsznjgc3r5.jpg

BLUM drawers for all both island and cabinets!

IMG_5230_zpstdgwfsfn.jpg

BLUM hinges for the dish rack cabinet! In order to flush this cabinet with the hood, the rack will be a tad higher than normal. Guess I will be the one washing the dishes :o

09911bfc-52ae-4601-b2f1-2f0c32aea1dc_zps

Looking out of the kitchen towards our gaming/study room glass door :wub::wub:

IMG_5222_zps5wintfbl.jpg

Our sideboard with a laminate countertop!

IMG_5227_zpsglpibi4x.jpg

Our still-spacious walkway towards the rooms!

IMG_5209_zpsqfj8svhc.jpg

Shoe cabinet built into the recess beside the main door! :sport-smiley-004:

IMG_5234_zpsbgf9ixf2.jpg

L-shaped wardrobe in MBR!

9b40d134-d3bf-4212-a25d-84f9cda9d7a7_zps

MBR bathroom vanity top and cabinet. Awaiting our Iquartz top and the mirror door! :rolleyes:

Work will cease for now and will resume after CNY! Stoked! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Edited by GallopingPuffin

The open-up kitchen really made the whole place looks so different! :good:

Looking forward to see your completed home after CNY :sport-smiley-018:

Hi yakult! Congrats on finishing your reno! Anw I think we might be neighbours! Near a CC with ntuc in the east?