Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

5 hours ago, georgieporgie said:

Wah nice chio house... not bad at all!

1. Yea any plans to showcase the other common room and your MBR?

2. Are you planning to add TV in the living room? Or just a TV in your hubby gaming room?

looking forward to more pics.  :yeah:

1. The other common room is empty for now haha. No plans for it yet :lol:

2. There will be a TV in the living room; just that we still haven't decided on a TV console table to buy. The TV is currently sitting in the other bedroom :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wah, massive kitchen goals there! :wub: 

Was the entertainment glass door outsourced or from your contractor as well? Been looking for something like that too! 

1 hour ago, hulahoops said:

Wah, massive kitchen goals there! :wub: 

Was the entertainment glass door outsourced or from your contractor as well? Been looking for something like that too! 

Hi! The glass door was from the contractor! The frame is aluminium. There are stainless steel ones as well, but more expensive.

Hi! I love the shaker cabinet design! I was told that no every carpenter is able to do this style! Can you PM me your contractor details and renovation quotation for cabinets! Thank you!  

On 1 March 2016 at 0:10 AM, GallopingPuffin said:

Heh heh thanks!! Can't wait to furnish our house!

Yup, at first we decided to give up on Kompacplus completely (because we can't stand the thin-ness of it) and just want to get something like a butcher block countertop, which will look more pleasing to the eye, especially for the kitchen island. However, our contractor advised against that because a solid wood countertop is not durable, prone to stains, and easily scratched. We were aware of these as well :wacko:. Then lo and behold, he said it is possible to make a "thicker" Kompacplus top, and proceeded to send us photos of his previous projects where he did these thicker countertops. We were ecstatic:dancingqueen: because we didn't know it was possible! So he did it by installing an extra thick piece of solid plywood on the top first (photos from before CNY), followed by "laminating" the top and sides of that solid plywood with Kompacplus. But the "wrapping" of the sides will incur extra costs, because apparently it requires some effort from the Kompacplus guys to make the "bend" at the sides. So we paid an extra $700+ for them to "zhng" both the island and kitchen countertop. :notti: money well-spent, I would say :yamseng: 

Quick question! Is the bottom portion of your zhnged kompacplus countertop wrapped w kompacplus or laminate?

Hi, I have the same living room layout idea as yours, ie. to reverse the dining table placement to the far end.  My concern: without the aircon and the fan there, is it stuffy and hot to eat there?

Thanks.

On 3/14/2016 at 4:14 PM, chrissiekoh said:

i love your place! especially your bathroom! 

can you please give me your contractor's contact info? 

Thanks!

On 3/14/2016 at 10:51 PM, nestlee said:

Hi! I love the shaker cabinet design! I was told that no every carpenter is able to do this style! Can you PM me your contractor details and renovation quotation for cabinets! Thank you!  

On 3/15/2016 at 2:29 PM, anna0anna said:

Your place is...........GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Please please do share your contractor/ID contacts  :) ;)

9 hours ago, babymonsta said:

Hi there!

Really love your kitchen. 

Would you mind sharing your contractor contact?

Thanks!

Hey thanks for the love!! Yay we love our kitchen too! Pm-ed!

On 3/15/2016 at 5:06 PM, Sago said:

Hi, I have the same living room layout idea as yours, ie. to reverse the dining table placement to the far end.  My concern: without the aircon and the fan there, is it stuffy and hot to eat there?

Thanks.

My ceiling fan is actually sort of in between the sofa and the dining table, so the wind can actually reach it. Yeah it will be stuffy if there's no fan.

On 3/15/2016 at 8:12 AM, wsketchpad said:

Quick question! Is the bottom portion of your zhnged kompacplus countertop wrapped w kompacplus or laminate?

Hi wsketchpad,

If you mean the sides of the countertop, they are kompacplus too. The underside of the countertop is the dark grey laminate!

your place looks really nice and homely ... we're in the process of selecting an id/contractor, can you kindly share your contractor's contact details.

many thanks