Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HiroX

Labbit And Piggy Humble House

Hi Guys, been sometime i update this but i m waiting for my keys to come before i start bloggin.. :P

Just want to check wih you guys, i m been told that i m will be getting my key from 1 of march to 15 of march but until now i have not recieve any letters for the date..Wat is the ususal date that HDB will send ar..Can't wait for it to come leh.. :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I went to check the website but no date yet..so sad :bangwall:

Then i call my agent and he told me it will reach 5 day before the date. So i have to wait again. So sian..can't wait for it to come... :jawdrop:

Today was a nice day..My lunar Birthday and i recieved a great news...I m getting my keys on 13 of march.. :yamseng::dunno:

But now is the headache part..I have arrange with agent to view the house and go visit FSM to set the date to open house and view the flat with him...and apply my reno loan...Soon all things will come in...Cant wait.. :bangwall::bangwall:

Hopefully i will add pictures for my furniture and my reno..Cheers... :):)

Today was a nice day..My lunar Birthday and i recieved a great news...I m getting my keys on 13 of march.. :D:D

But now is the headache part..I have arrange with agent to view the house and go visit FSM to set the date to open house and view the flat with him...and apply my reno loan...Soon all things will come in...Cant wait.. :dribble::dribble:

Hopefully i will add pictures for my furniture and my reno..Cheers... :yamseng::yamseng:

Happy Birthday and Congrats on your getting of keys... :drunk:

Happy Birthday to you.. :yamseng: Must be very excited with the progress.. Waiting to see the more of your reno.. :yamseng:

Hi All...thank you so much for the Birthday greetings...

Its been sometime since i have log in..

I m getting my keys tomorrow..!!Yeah...but actually i got the key yesterday...the owner pass the keys to me yesterday..because i was suppose to view the house before hand to comfirm if everything is ok..so i have the keys now...Will be checking my house later with my wife...

Wednesday will be the actually day i open it..got the door opening date from my FSM and he will come and view the house on wednesday as well....still left with reno loan and my reno can start...can't wait for it to start...

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

My ID will come on wednesday as well to listen to FSM and design accounting to my FS...But my FSM say my colour is Pink and green..my ID nearly drop down from Chair...Pink and green...OMG...but i have faith in him... :furious::jawdrop:

happy belated birthday...! hope it was a great one.. :)

pink n green? i will like a pink wall but my hubby will never allow it.. heh heh :)

hope to see more pictures! :D

Yeah...Just got my keys this afternoon...everything was veri smooth..lucky..except for the previous owner stove issue but it is resolved...Tomorrow will be the day when my FSM and my ID come together to plan for my new house...pretty excited..

Got all the stuff to offical open the door liao...8 oranges, pineapple, tea and rice...but lack of Fai Cake..dunno can not..

:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Our FSM visited our house on wed, I can't believe the number of things to change or add to our house.... I think most of our concepts are affected.

Especially my master bedroom, the colour combi is just horrible. Light blue for wall, light pink for ceiling, gold for connice... that's not all... GREEN FOR CURTAINS... I cant believe it, it sound like a bad joke, but wat to do, FSM said like taht then good for me and hubby... I cant have my big walk-in wardrobe as well... :( now can only have a smal L shape wardrobe... :sport-smiley-004:

My living room is not too different from our actual concept except that we need to put REAL CHINESE things... supposed to aid to bringing wealth and babies to our family... need a vase of 8 xian at one corner, another one of tiger at another corner... also painting of 8 horses right next to my LCD TV... AARRGGGG.... i really dun wan my house to become so chinese, hoping it can stay modern.

Now reallly headache, wan to follow the FSM, but scared the whole house turns funny looking, dun wan to follow, scared not good for us (beside we spend so much to engage him, waste $$). Anyone engage a FSM but never follow all of what he said? :sport-smiley-004:

I think the most poor-thing person is my ID, have to crack his head to make my house more modernised looking, meet our budget and make the whole place beautiful. Poor thing... hope he can do it...

Since U engaged the FSM... it is better to follow right...it is not only waste $$$... U will be worry what will happen if U don't follow..

Your situation now is what I worry... that's why I never get the FSM...