Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Berried

Renovation By The Valley

Here's how it looks with the chute next under the sink. It's fine for me, not like I'll spend time there hanging out by the chute. Hahah

large.chute.jpg.9cb38f25df2f1d636a2e3a9f

Edited by Berried

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
22 hours ago, Berried said:

Hello, well, it's no big deal to me. Yes you would have to tilt your body abit to throw stuff, but it's for a very short while. I'll try to take picture of it when I'm home tonight. I think Mr Foo made a good call getting me to shift it to the window.  

As for the washer, technically you aren't supposed to hack anything since it's a space adding item, but it's a small hole that discharges water to the toilet, so I reckon that should be okay too :)

Do share your reno plans too! I'll do a wrap up of my reno soon, have already moved in for a week!

Hi Berried,

Could you share Mr Foo contact with me please?
If possible, also the cost of your reno.

Thanks

13 hours ago, Berried said:

Here's how it looks with the chute next under the sink. It's fine for me, not like I'll spend time there hanging out by the chute. Hahah

large.chute.jpg.9cb38f25df2f1d636a2e3a9f

Thanks again Berried.  This is very helpful. Now I'm wondering what the toilet looks like :)

Now you see it, now you don't. Shoe rack along the recess area

wu9Ajl.jpg

6V5v3f.jpg

The combi door set up with digital lock. 

Yzr1Zw.jpg

Ccd72B.jpg

Others have feature wall made of craft bricks, I have feature wall made of laminates..lol. Love how it gives some life to an otherwise plain white wall

nnvrdP.jpg

nRn1ez.jpg

Edited by Berried

On 2/5/2016 at 10:04 AM, Berried said:

D34A76B0-6086-4D3F-B200-4876F032F067.jpg

Hi Berried,

Is that the aircon pipe coming out from the cupboard O.O?

Can i have a look at the finished product haha Many Thanks

On 4/7/2016 at 10:23 AM, Berried said:

Others have feature wall made of craft bricks, I have feature wall made of laminates..lol. Love how it gives some life to an otherwise plain white wall

nRn1ez.jpg

The renowned laminate wall. One of Mr. Foo's Signature design. Have one too in my walkway, loving it! :good:

On 07/04/2016 at 10:23 AM, Berried said:

The combi door set up with digital lock. 

Yzr1Zw.jpg

Ccd72B.jpg

Oh Berried, I finally saw the difference between your door and mine le...why is the digi door knob on the fixed panel? No wonder he ask you to use the remote control...

Yes, because it's combi door, that's the only place left to fix it. Whereas yours, the conventional kind, has a separate metal gate. It's an additional safety feature by using the remote control, cos you can't just reach to the back and unlock it.

ckthebunny : i got the combidoor from Doctor Doors. They are the only ones doing it. Damage is 3k. *heartpains* But it's a super heavy door. 

5 minutes ago, Berried said:

Yes, because it's combi door, that's the only place left to fix it. Whereas yours, the conventional kind, has a separate metal gate. It's an additional safety feature by using the remote control, cos you can't just reach to the back and unlock it.

ckthebunny : i got the combidoor from Doctor Doors. They are the only ones doing it. Damage is 3k. *heartpains* But it's a super heavy door. 

Any chance the door is fire rated?

:wub: i am loving your scissors gate combi door!!!! very very pretty~~

saw this combi door on dr doors page and i really like it. Was slightly tempted but looking at the price :(