Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tonyc

Electric Joss Stick?

Hi All,

Sincerity is very important when you do any offering to Buddha , Bodhisattva 菩薩 or Deity.

Just because you do not want the ceiling to turn black, you switch to electric one, this is a mark of disrespect to whoever you are praying to.

You ask yourself this question, which is important, your well being, safety, health, prosperity or your house ?

If joss stick is inconvenient, switch to incense stick, never never use fake !

Imagine yourself being the deity, how would you feel about this couple offering fake thing to you ?

Whatever you do, think of others first. You never know, one of this day your deity might just save you from disaster but……………. if you are offering fake, good luck to you

i saw a family offers electric joss sticks and the couples are doing very good now. they're even quite well-off. :sport-smiley-003:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i saw a family offers electric joss sticks and the couples are doing very good now. they're even quite well-off. :sport-smiley-003:

that one is "Ming Hao"

i have seen many well-off families with incurable diseases or gave birth to retardeds, some even have to lay on hospital classA bed and suffer for YEARS before sayonara.

that one is "Ming Hao"

ya lor. if "ming hao" then even they offer electric joss sticks also will not affect them. :sport-smiley-003:

i have seen many well-off families with incurable diseases or gave birth to retardeds, some even have to lay on hospital classA bed and suffer for YEARS before sayonara.

ya lah. there're people like that too. :sport-smiley-003:

ya lor. if "ming hao" then even they offer electric joss sticks also will not affect them. :sport-smiley-003:

ya lah. there're people like that too. :sport-smiley-003:

if "Ming" not good. but in good luck ... dun offer also will strike 7 straight direct TOTO and bring home $650,000 SGD

if "Ming" not good. but in good luck ... dun offer also will strike 7 straight direct TOTO and bring home $650,000 SGD

:sport-smiley-004: therefore, the problem isn't whether offer electric joss sticks or real joss sticks. it's the "ming" of the person. everything is predicted in life. :)

:sport-smiley-004: therefore, the problem isn't whether offer electric joss sticks or real joss sticks. it's the "ming" of the person. everything is predicted in life. :)

but come back to basic.. . if not sincere in offering .. dun expect good things in return.

but come back to basic.. . if not sincere in offering .. dun expect good things in return.

as i mentioned above, that family who offers electric joss sticks really have everything good happening to them. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by korea

as i mentioned above, that family who offers electric joss sticks really have everything good happening to them. :sport-smiley-004:

Ming Hao .

Yun Hao.

Jiao Feng Shui Hao. . . .

they heng lor.... or maybe in previous life. .. they got accumlate good karma.

Ming Hao .

Yun Hao.

Jiao Feng Shui Hao. . . .

they heng lor.... or maybe in previous life. .. they got accumlate good karma.

ya lor. that's why i said whether offer electric joss sticks or not doesn't make a difference. :sport-smiley-004:

ya lor. that's why i said whether offer electric joss sticks or not doesn't make a difference. :sport-smiley-004:

Err.. wat I try to mean is that ...

A person's good or bad life is depends on lots of factor like karma, ba zi (luck cycle), current luck, house feng shui and etc etc..

not sincere offer doesn't contribute to bad karma ..

Hi All,

What is important here is to offer REAL thing to Buddha 佛, Bodhisattva 菩薩 or Deity.

This is a Mark of Respect & Sincerity on your part at least.

“Ming Hao" I agree but only for this life only. Can you guarantee the next life is better than now ? So don’t be too happy, this is definitely not your last life here, be prepared for the next.